my first baby buy eeek

S

stacey3690

hey ladies so after having an amazing scan decideded to buy a winnie the pooh blanket a pack of vests and a bear hooded towel im so excited has any one else bought anything or just me lol xxx

I am only 10 weeks and have not bought anything yet. I probably will start buyings things and my 20 week u/s!! knowing me I won't be able to wait that long. oh well! Sounds like you bought some cute stuff ...you should put a pic up of it:) love winnie the pooh:)

I have bought quite a few bits but only as they were on sale... Tommy tippee sterilizer, bottles, baby monitor with sensor mat, crib bale, Bathing unit and a mobile lol!

nothing yet, i dont wanna jinx myself lol so im waiting til 2nd trimester

I have bought quite a few bits but only as they were on sale... Tommy tippee sterilizer, bottles, baby monitor with sensor mat, crib bale, Bathing unit and a mobile lol!

ohh exciting i love the tommy tippy range think thats the one im going to get i just love buying things there so cute xx

We got a stroller car seat combo as it was over 100 dollars off and we knew we wouldn't find a deal like that again.

awwwwnnnn, thats tooo cute! =) i love pooh bear.

now i'm the crazy one here :# ! about 2 years back, i used to work at "the children's place" . . . had brought a few neautral colored sweaters and body suits at that time. the place was sooo irresistably cute that i just had to buy baby things even though i wasn't preggers at that time. hehe! - i still have them and i just can't wait for my bean wear them!!! =D

ohh exciting i love the tommy tippy range think thats the one im going to get i just love buying things there so cute xx

A couple of weeks back the range was half price at Mothercare online not sure if it still is but could be worth a peek ;)

now i'm the crazy one here :# ! about 2 years back, i used to work at "the children's place" . . . had brought a few neautral colored sweaters and body suits at that time. the place was sooo irresistably cute that i just had to buy baby things even though i wasn't preggers at that time. hehe! - i still have them and i just can't wait for my bean wear them!!! =D

hehe this made me lol so cute thats the kinda of thing i would have dne lol i saw a white fur winnie the pooh snow suit and wanted it but then realisd my baby will be born in may too warm lol xxx

A couple of weeks back the range was half price at Mothercare online not sure if it still is but could be worth a peek ;)

ohh ill have a look thank you xx

I'm currently compiling a list of all the things I'll want for baby. Apparently the in laws are getting us the pram. I'm slowly going to stock up on basic things when I do my weekly shopping. I've been buying little things like maternity knickers and pads & stretch mark creams, but thats it so far! I'll try and leave the big things till we find out the sex, so I can go for pink or blue. :) x x

To celebrate my first u/s and seeing our little ones heart beating away I went and bought a beautiful little yellow blanket with the word "love" embroided on the front from Baby Kingdom. I couldn't help it lol it was so beautiful!

About 3 weeks about i bought 2 packs of DR Brown bottles, they were buy one get one half off! Awesome deal!! Only baby buy so far :(

the first thing i brought a Safe N Sound Unity car capsule which was around the time i Ovulated, then i brought a Gossamer Wings Bassinette (i have tis gut feeling im having a girl well im sincerly hoping :flower:), then it was the Love N Care Sleigh Cot in white, Angel Sounds movement & sensor baby monitor, Fisher Price Rainforrest Swing, Mobile & bath, OIOI nappy bag, a Bumbo chair, Avent Electric sterilizer, Love N Care Nova pram with the basinette, & ive just brought a beige leather Nursing chair with footstool to pickup on thursday :happydance:

im only 11w6d today so we havegot most of the important things out of the way now, the reason why we have brought things so early is im high risk of preterm labour which means my body thinks 28weeks is full term, i will be lucky to make it to about 32-34weeks, & of course its xmas next month & 2 of our children birthday too, so we are trying to be organised this time around instead of leaving it till last minute and rushing out trying to organise everythng when i am on bed rest :winkwink:

hehe this made me lol so cute thats the kinda of thing i would have dne lol i saw a white fur winnie the pooh snow suit and wanted it but then realisd my baby will be born in may too warm lol xxx
*smiles* xO !

I'm waiting till after my 10 week scan, just to be more sure this is a healthy bean. After that I plan on buying small things (like bottles, binkies, etc) until I know the gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->