My first day past ovulation! join me!

Day 2 on clomid cd5..left ovaries cramping and spotting.periods stopped cd4 early mrng..yesterday was clean now from eve am spotting.wats gng on.ovu so soon or was tjat not af..read ppl got bfp after blood bfn.sooo confused..

its not from clomid, as clomid gives u ovuation after 5-10 days of stoppage of pill.. spotting thats af remains.. or it was ur IB.. use hpt to confirm.. good luck.. clomid will give you cramps from day1 to whole cycle..

Day 2 on clomid cd5..left ovaries cramping and spotting.periods stopped cd4 early mrng..yesterday was clean now from eve am spotting.wats gng on.ovu so soon or was tjat not af..read ppl got bfp after blood bfn.sooo confused..

its not from clomid, as clomid gives u ovuation after 5-10 days of stoppage of pill.. spotting thats af remains.. or it was ur IB.. use hpt to confirm.. good luck.. clomid will give you cramps from day1 to whole cycle..

Thanks dear..checked its BFN today morning.hope its just remaining af blood and cramp may be due to clomid as u said.

my period has stopped already. it was 2 days early and lasted only 2.5 days instead of 5-6. confused.com

my period has stopped already. it was 2 days early and lasted only 2.5 days instead of 5-6. confused.com

it might still be implantation, how many dpo are you? we conceived first try and my period was only four days long, and very light! x

hey everyone just a wee update. been feeling a lot of nausea today, feeling sick to my stomach :/ i usually eat a big breakfast in the morning but today ive managed a yogurt and digestive, just not feeling it :( had to take a rennie for my heart burn and paracetamol for my sore stomach last night, almost vomited but managed to keep it down, ugh:( how is everyone else doing?x

hey everyone just a wee update. been feeling a lot of nausea today, feeling sick to my stomach :/ i usually eat a big breakfast in the morning but today ive managed a yogurt and digestive, just not feeling it :( had to take a rennie for my heart burn and paracetamol for my sore stomach last night, almost vomited but managed to keep it down, ugh:( how is everyone else doing?x

Please takecare of ur health.Take vits.My clomid was over yesterday.Keeping my fingers crossed.
Happy 9 months :happydance:

Aww Kimberley the joys of pregnancy eh?? i had terrible nausea with mine but not often sick.

ok with me, not really sure whats going on but maybe im not out yet. i still have on and off light spotting, bloated, backache and cramping. but tests are still showing faint positives, todays is slightly darker....so who knows!!!

Nearlythere have you tested again today?

Kimberley sorry you are feeling poorly :( x

Hi ladies, Am on CD 11, since am taking clomid not able to guess my ovu..keeping my fingers crossed.

tested Sunday still faint lines on ic. took a frer yesterday and negative. im thinking maybe it was all from stopping the pill. i feel like crap today, sinus trouble and a sore throat. my boobs have started tingling again and i still have backacke and cramping so maybe.preparing to ovulate again??? if that was my period it makes me cycle day 8 today

How is everyone today? are we all still symptom spotting?! Im trying not to but i cant help it lol... i am now four days past ovulation and ive had major heartburn since ovulation day, (TMI) i had diorreah last night and the day before but im not sure if that counts as a symptom and im feeling small contraction like feelings on my left side so im hoping that little egg is on its way to implant! anyone else got any symptoms to share? i got bored yesterday and took a pregnancy test which of course was negative but i thought i'd try it anyway :) x

So tell me were you pregnant

How is everyone today? are we all still symptom spotting?! Im trying not to but i cant help it lol... i am now four days past ovulation and ive had major heartburn since ovulation day, (TMI) i had diorreah last night and the day before but im not sure if that counts as a symptom and im feeling small contraction like feelings on my left side so im hoping that little egg is on its way to implant! anyone else got any symptoms to share? i got bored yesterday and took a pregnancy test which of course was negative but i thought i'd try it anyway :) x

So tell me were you pregnant

Yes i was! I got pregnant first try! Our little boy is now 9 weeks old tomorrow, and he has his first jabs this afternoon! xx

Hello ladies. I know this is an old thread. Had a question tho. When is 1DPO? My LMP started on the 27th. For about 4 days. Using the O calculator online, if my cycle is an average 28, is states that my ovulation period is from the 7th-12th of June. We DTD on the 3rd, 4th and 7th. Not sure what day I would consider as 1DPO. Can someone please help me?

Thank you!

Hello ladies. I know this is an old thread. Had a question tho. When is 1DPO? My LMP started on the 27th. For about 4 days. Using the O calculator online, if my cycle is an average 28, is states that my ovulation period is from the 7th-12th of June. We DTD on the 3rd, 4th and 7th. Not sure what day I would consider as 1DPO. Can someone please help me?

Thank you!

Also, with the days we've DTD/BD, dies it look like we have a good chance. My BF is now back to work. Not sure we'll have another chance to BD for another handful of days. I'm thinking my window is over by then. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

do you mind if i join? i am 1dpo and i am anxiously waiting, on a side note does anyone know how soon your urine would be effective for a diy pregnacy test? (just found out thoes excited today)

did not realze this was such a old thread, wish i had someone to wait with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->