My first day past ovulation! join me!

Hi everyone!:) I'm new here.. to the girls on 1DPO-4DPO.. doesnt implantation have to take place first to feel any symptoms? I THINK i am 1DPO.. can OPK's fade slowly?

Hi girls.. I'm new here :) to the girls 1DPO -4DPO.. doesn't implantation have to take place first before you get any symptoms? I think I am 1DPO... can OPKs fade slowly?

Sorry sugarpie. I took an frer test today and got abfn. Aunt flow due tomorroe.whichi
Im.sure it wont come just to torture me. Lol

hi all m 13dpo.. stopped progesterone from today.. my lp is 15day.. may be af is coming.. m again with no symptoms...

Sorry sugarpie. I took an frer test today and got abfn. Aunt flow due tomorroe.whichi

@mimismom & sugarpie:
am on my af too :growlmad:

lets keep our fingers crossed for this cycle atleast.
Am starting clomid today..
Read evening primrose oil is gud to increase fertile cm.
Any thoughts about that?
Still dont understand why we had so many symptoms :wacko:

@mimismom & sugarpie:
am on my af too :growlmad:

lets keep our fingers crossed for this cycle atleast.
Am starting clomid today..
Read evening primrose oil is gud to increase fertile cm.
Any thoughts about that?
Still dont understand why we had so many symptoms :wacko:

Hey everyone, sorry to hear that AF got you ladies:( lots of :dust: for the next cycle! how are we all today? all my symptoms have gone, all i have now is a little niggling feeling in the pit of my stomach and having to pee every 15-20 minutes lol x

Hey everyone, sorry to hear that AF got you ladies:( lots of :dust: for the next cycle! how are we all today? all my symptoms have gone, all i have now is a little niggling feeling in the pit of my stomach and having to pee every 15-20 minutes lol x

How are you kimberly? Takecare dear..planing to start clomid but worried bout side effect

I am due today and no sign of AF at all. I',ll test in the morning if she does not show.

How are you kimberly? Takecare dear..planing to start clomid but worried bout side effect

Im ok, keep having this niggling feeling in my stomach like i am bloated or ate too much, feeling sick :/ how are you? what are the side effects of clomid? god you might end up with twins :p x

Im ok, keep having this niggling feeling in my stomach like i am bloated or ate too much, feeling sick :/ how are you? what are the side effects of clomid? god you might end up with twins :p x

Am good, bit down though mentally. Din't expect af.
WOW thanks a lot dear , i don't want to feel greedy, atleast one more health baby, i will feel happy.My dd already feeling so lonely, thats the reason that made me very keen about 2nd baby..keeping my fingers crossed.
Please visit the doc and start taking all vits.
Happy 9 months dear!

kimberly how r u.. r u feeling ok now.. consult ur doc before any meds.. enjoy the bumpy months ahead..

hi girls well i think ive had a chemical. i got faint positives on a clearblue, cheapies and 2 FRERs. my husband even saw them and got excited. but i did worry because the lines were faint and not getting any darker. planned to get a digital today but started bleeding last night, 2 days early. gutted :-(

hi girls well i think ive had a chemical. i got faint positives on a clearblue, cheapies and 2 FRERs. my husband even saw them and got excited. but i did worry because the lines were faint and not getting any darker. planned to get a digital today but started bleeding last night, 2 days early. gutted :-(

Dont loose hope..it may be imp.keeping fingers crossed:hugs:

ah thanks hun but its bright red and not spotting. im also cramping but i have been.cramping since ov :-( x

ah thanks hun but its bright red and not spotting. im also cramping but i have been.cramping since ov :-( x

I read on twoweekswait site that some ppl had af like bleeding for 3 days and later found out that they are preggo after 2nd month.Dont want to give false hope but wait and take a blood test if u feel u might be preggo.

I also had the same issue since i had bleeding with cramping and all but same like you i had cramps right from ovu date.

All the best

I read on twoweekswait site that some ppl had af like bleeding for 3 days and later found out that they are preggo after 2nd month.Dont want to give false hope but wait and take a blood test if u feel u might be preggo.

I also had the same issue since i had bleeding with cramping and all but same like you i had cramps right from ovu date.

All the best

:hugs: sorry .. i agree with g3mani... u might still had not lost it..

aw im sorry to hear that i dont know what to say:( maybe its just very late implantation bleeding? x

how is everyone today? i have a midwife appointment booked in for next thursday, cant wait although i already know what to expect lol, feeling better today :) x

:hugs: Sorry to hear hun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->