My first day past ovulation! join me!

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i went through ovulation yesterday so i am now one day past ovulation! im so excited to find out if i am pregnant or not, i really hope i am i couldnt bare going through another month of trying and waiting! The thing that caught me off guard was the ovulation pain though... i took three tests yesterday between 9am and 4pm which were all darker than the control line although i didnt actually start ovulating until around 5-6pm, and i know this because i suddenly started cramping very badly, it was as though i was in for a very heavy period! my uterus was killer and i had lots of pain over the left side of my body so im guessing my egg was on the left side! was bloody painful though, i couldnt stretch without feeling pain! im just glad its over now and im hoping this is it for me! so now ive got two weeks to sit around and believe that everything i feel MUST be a sign of pregnany haha, just cant wait to test in two weeks! anyone else a few days past ovulation? join me! :dust:

aw thanks, :dust: to you! i am so excited, i cant wait to test in two weeks! when will you be testing? im not sure when my period is due now... i usually have 28 day cycles and my af only lasted four days and i ovulated on the tenth! i think i will be due my af on the 28th but because i ovulated early i think my period will be due earlier, think i will just wait until the 28th to test if i can! x

I'm 2DPO as well (even though my ticker says 3 - I O'ed a day later than expected), if you don't mind me joining in! I'm a total POASaholic... I would *like* to wait until at least 10DPO, but I will likely cave on 8DPO (only because it's Father's Day, and how cool would that be??). My luteal phase is normally 12 days, so AF would be due on 20th/21st. For some reason too, it makes me feel better to POAS, even if it is BFN. I guess it feels like I'm doing all I can or something. I did buy a ton of Internet Cheapies just for that reason, though... it can get expensive in a hurry!!

:dust:

oh i know how you feel! although i dont know how long my phases are because i only came on implanon last month and ive just had my first real af, im usually 28 day cycles although i have ovulated early at cycleday 10 so i suppose i will just have to wait and see! i will probably test around the 28th as that is when my period would of been due, i'll probably cave in though! x

Do you mind if I join you? I am 1 dpo today. I could use some friends to wait with :)

Do you mind if I join you? I am 1 dpo today. I could use some friends to wait with :)

of course you can! i've heard that some people can tell right away when they are pregnant especially after the first pregnancy, has anyone thought about symptoms? since ovulating night ive had terrible heart burn :( x

of course you can! i've heard that some people can tell right away when they are pregnant especially after the first pregnancy, has anyone thought about symptoms? since ovulating night ive had terrible heart burn :( x

Hi! I'm 4 days post ovulation and I'm also getting terrible heart burn, which is not a normal thing for me! Hopefully it means we are both going to get :bfp: soon! Good luck!

I have no idea if I did O this month.. ALL OPK tests were Neg..I mean not even close to pos :( BUT.. My chart marked CD 12 as a possible O date and I had spotting on CD 13 when I woke up.. BD'ed CD13 at night.. So not sure I have any chance. This is my first month I feel I had a real chance to conceive and then LH surge didn't happen and NO EWCM :( Had dermoid cyst removed last month and couldn't TTC.. but last month CD 13 was my EWCM day.. (I didn't test..because it didn't matter) I have a RX for Clomid in my purse for next month but was hoping I wouldn't need it.. I think I need a true miracle right now to not fill that RX.. :( I'm praying for all of us.. I trust God :)

Hi! I'm 4 days post ovulation and I'm also getting terrible heart burn, which is not a normal thing for me! Hopefully it means we are both going to get :bfp: soon! Good luck!

Oh I hope so too! I only ever got heartburn when I was pregnant or after eating wheatabix which hasn't been in a long time! :dust: to everyone hoping for their BFP! x

I am 1 Dpo trying not to symptom spot but I threw up in my mouth like 3 days times today. Yuck!!

I am 1 Dpo trying not to symptom spot but I threw up in my mouth like 3 days times today. Yuck!!

oh yuck that doesnt sound good! i am now 3dpo, ive had killer heartburn since the day i ovulated (i only ever had heartburn while pregnant with my daughter) and needing to get up and pee during the night:/ since waking up this morning ive had on/off cramps on the left side of my uterus, so im hoping this little egg is on its way to implant itself! :dust:

Hi,
we are ttc since may 2011.can i join you ladies.

I dont use opk.
I have this bad cramp since 9th june 2012.
I think i ovulated on 11th june 2012.
0dpo- horible cramps coulnd sit at work plac.gassy and tired
1dpo- too much of cramps and leg cramps so tiring a sudden sharp pain.unbearable and sensitive bs
2dpo - ie today pulling pain and dull cramp.constipation and supet gassy

AF not due until 26th june 2012.

Keeping my fingers crossed had so many bfn and fedup.
Praying god and loads of wishfull thinking.

Baby dust to you all.

Hi,
we are ttc since may 2011.can i join you ladies.

I dont use opk.
I have this bad cramp since 9th june 2012.
I think i ovulated on 11th june 2012.
0dpo- horible cramps coulnd sit at work plac.gassy and tired
1dpo- too much of cramps and leg cramps so tiring a sudden sharp pain.unbearable and sensitive bs
2dpo - ie today pulling pain and dull cramp.constipation and supet gassy

AF not due until 26th june 2012.

Keeping my fingers crossed had so many bfn and fedup.
Praying god and loads of wishfull thinking.

Baby dust to you all.

My af isnt due until the 28th june so we have a long wait! i know how you feel though i had terrible cramps when i ovulated and im still cramping here and there three days later! lets hope this is our month! :dust:

oh yuck that doesnt sound good! i am now 3dpo, ive had killer heartburn since the day i ovulated (i only ever had heartburn while pregnant with my daughter) and needing to get up and pee during the night:/ since waking up this morning ive had on/off cramps on the left side of my uterus, so im hoping this little egg is on its way to implant itself! :dust:

Good Luck!

Good Luck!

Thanks, this is our first month trying to conceive but i am so impatient already! give me a BIG FAT POSITIVE! x

Thx keeping my fingers crossed sis.
Too much of tension inside my mind.
Still all cramps not able to sit here at work..non stop backpain too.
Praying god to make us all bfp!:baby:

have a little doubt : how soon can we test? ( little impatient though)

well if it,s ok to join im apprently 1dpo:shrug: as ctp&[alin3boys] has given me cd13[yesterday] so not feeling anything but with all my last pg heartburn and bruised to touch boobs was a real give away but G,L to all hope we all test BFP :happydance:

Thx keeping my fingers crossed sis.
Too much of tension inside my mind.
Still all cramps not able to sit here at work..non stop backpain too.
Praying god to make us all bfp!:baby:

have a little doubt : how soon can we test? ( little impatient though)

i have no idea when to test, apparently some women can see a very faint line around 10dpo and others cant, i'm just going to wait two weeks but knowing me i'll start testing next week lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->