My first ever 2 lines on a test ever!

I

Ilove

Ok so its a negative...was to be expected on CD11...BUT...its a special moment for me regardless! Ive never had 2 lines on any kind of test before. This is my first ovulation test and Im stupidly really proud of the fact that its a negative because it has 2 lines!:rofl:

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/verseau_miracle/100_7162.jpg
Ill keep this thread updated as my cycle progresses! I really hope it turns nice and dark!

:happydance:

Nice dark line dust-thats a new one:laugh2::happydance: Thank you, much appreciated! Come on dark line! I wonder when I should test again. Im guessing CD14? Im not supposed to ovulate until about a weeks time, but I was excited to try em out:p Im right in thinking they pick up the surge when theyre dark that comes a few days before the actual ovulation right?

Well I took a test today (Im becoming an addict already!) and the line is lighter than yesterday...Is it normal for there to be variations in the negatives before that pos, or should I be getting progressively darker?

Thanx:)

Well with mine they get darker as you get closer to O
what time do you test at ?

Ive tested at 12.30pm both days so far. Is that ok?...Im new to the whole thing so may be doing it wrong, I dont know. Im not due to ovulate for at least a few more days (my ticker may be wrong though-sometimes I have shorter cycles) so I suppose I should wait until then...is it advisable to test twice on the suspected fertile days? Any help realy appreciated. Thanx :hug:

I tested just now and my line is FAINTER than it was at CD11...Im confused:( Hope this isnt bad. I got EWCM for the first time ever today so I tested assuming itd be darker, not lighter!

Oh I would try again in a few hours before bed but not too late. Still try though tonight, you never know. xx

It'll take you a while to work out how you respond to these things. Try testing twice a day until you get that positive. I realised I o'd a week after I thought I did, now I just sit back and wait for it but I do have to test twice a day. Make sure it's between 10am and 8pm apparently that's the best time. If you are worried about money get the cheap ones from ebay, it's great for saving money!!!

Thanx loads for the advice everyone. Weve ordered in a load more of the cheapies so I can test more often...these were quite cheap but not the cheapest as theyre midstream...now Ill just go for it with the cup:)

Well heres todays verdict...CD14 so still early for me. I only got to test the once, at 12pm...I was going to tonight but I just didnt need to pee!
https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/verseau_miracle/100_7221.jpg
Still negative of course, but a slighter darker line than the past few days:)

That looks like it's getting closer, shouldn't be too long now. Remember only half of the line needs to be as dark or darker, mine often come out a slight shade darker one side than the other. I keep them so I can compare. Good luck, can't wait to try mine now for this month.

Thanx loads :) Well its day 16 for me now and still no pos...either I missed it on day 14 when I didnt get to take a second test, or its still to come...all lines have been very faint since the last pic I posted...I want to see a surge!

Good luck for this month Pippin:dust:

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/verseau_miracle/100_7267.jpg

CD17, 9.30pm...Im SO sick of negatives. But at least this ones a bit of a thicker band of colour

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/verseau_miracle/100_7289.jpg

On CD18, the day my moon chart indicates as fertile

:blush:

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/verseau_miracle/smallstrippos.jpg

Oddly this is one of the cheapo "dip in a cup for 15 seconds" tests, but I couldnt find a cup, so I experimented with using it as a midstream (carefully) It worked!

Another positive this morning. Eek, I really think Ive worn my husband out this time...I think I may have to stop testing, call it a day and join the 2ww! Is this wise or should we really try again tonight? Because were both just like:wacko::sleep: tbh!

Ilove congrats on the positive OPK! I too have had positives today and yesterday. I told my husband I need him for one more night! It's Thanksgiving here in the states, and I don't think he will be any good after eating all that food! Maybe I will catch him before dinner:rofl:

Ilove congrats on the positive OPK! I too have had positives today and yesterday. I told my husband I need him for one more night! It's Thanksgiving here in the states, and I don't think he will be any good after eating all that food! Maybe I will catch him before dinner:rofl:

:happydance: Wahou congrats too! Feels great to get one doesnt it? Haha I hope you can get him before dinner!...weve been there with the eating a big meal before remembering to BD...not fun:rofl: Is that Lucy in your sig btw? If so shes GORGEOUS...those cheeks! makes me all:cloud9:

Good luck for tonight!

Ahh Ilove they are fantastic results. Sorry I haven't checked for a couple of days but I hope mine come up like that too in a weeks time. I'd try one more go just for luck hehehehe. Enjoy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->