My first ever 2 lines on a test ever!

Ahh Ilove they are fantastic results. Sorry I haven't checked for a couple of days but I hope mine come up like that too in a weeks time. I'd try one more go just for luck hehehehe. Enjoy. x

Thanx lots, :dust: to you...have fun!:happydance:

Well Im back to negative today (although its medium faint, kind of like it was the day before the surge) so my surge lasted 2 days and I now feel more confident Ill know what to look for next cycle...if Im not preg already that is!

Oddly that mittelschmerz never came like it usually does. If it does, should we get some more in do you think!? I dont think were physically capable hehe

So thats it, Im in the TWW...hmm, what to do with myself now I wonder!:shrug::-=

Same with me, mine faded out last night. Do we still have to do it again today? I already wore him out 3 days in a row!

Same with me, mine faded out last night. Do we still have to do it again today? I already wore him out 3 days in a row!

:rofl: You did so much better than us, we burnt ourselves out too early! Next month well know to do it later if Im not pregs already...personally Id leave it now, sounds like you got the most in! Ooh were cycle buddies I guess! Havent come across anyone at our point before...Massive loads of good luck hope this is your cycle!:dust:

Ok so its a negative...was to be expected on CD11...BUT...its a special moment for me regardless! Ive never had 2 lines on any kind of test before. This is my first ovulation test and Im stupidly really proud of the fact that its a negative because it has 2 lines!:rofl:

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/verseau_miracle/100_7162.jpg
Ill keep this thread updated as my cycle progresses! I really hope it turns nice and dark!

:happydance:

LOL..I totally know what your going through with the two lines..lol...I took my first opt this morning and to actually see two lines was great!!! I'm on CD7 so we will see, my periods are so irregular, so i hope to be ovulating very soon! I heard that you should test once a day but then i've been hearing that you should test 2x day...I'm a POAS addict, so maybe i will try again in a bit! lol

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->