My First Response Ovulation Test

hey ladies! so I have a few questions about these first response OPK's. I don't mean to jump into an old conversation, but I figured this would be the place to ask :) Today my cervix is high and very soft, having tons of EWCM. FF says i'm not suppose to ovulate until tomarrow, but I am having all the signs of being fertile tonight. Well I started using the Equate brand one's on CD 12 and wasn't getting any kind of line on them, so I went out and bought the First Response one's. I always use Wondfo's but they were delayed in the mail due to the holidays, and won't be here until the 6th, so I had to buy these from the store, I have never used these before. Well I started using the First Response on CD13, it's after 12 am here so I am now CD15. So I guess since it's after midnight I should be ovulating today then...ok the question I am having is, Why isn't my line showing darker on these with all the signs of Ovulation? Has anyone had experience with these not getting dark enough? Everytime I use Wondfo's I get a super dark line. Could I not be ovulating yet? I don't know what's going on! I have no experience with this brand. any help would be greatly appreciated! I know the Equate one's I got are faulty, because after I took the last one on the bottom in the pic, I dipped the equate one in the same urine and it was still stark white, so I don't think they are working right.

https://i44.tinypic.com/23hrbsl.jpg

here is a closeup of the last one I took this evening. Sorry it's so fuzzy, my camera is crappy! :growlmad:

https://i44.tinypic.com/dbsadh.jpg

Try testing twice a day when you think you are close. I'm not sure about those tests sorry. Some people never get a positive test though (I didn't with my daughter).

Hi ladies, how are you? I hope everyone is doing good. Sorry I haven't been on the bump for such a long time. It's been a long hard road for the past 2 months. Unfortunately I had no help to do anything or with the baby AND I moved into a new home just a few days ago. My husband was renovating it to our likeness so he went to work at 6 am then to fix the new place and back home at 11 pm or so and it was really difficult for me. I have been trying to post pictures but they don't get uploaded :( now that the internet is connected I'll try to load them with the PC rather than this crappy phone.

Elizabeth Sharon Rose Forrest <3

Attachments

• 20131218_201745-1.jpg
    20131218_201745-1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Kitta.
Time is going by too fast.! Our babies are growing up so fast :( I'm trying to enjoy Elizabeth as much as possible. I hold her a lot and talk to her . She loves that . She likes to be close to me and it's difficult to do anything unless dh is at home to hold her but I don't mind. Dh doesn't have anything to do for her because I bathe her and I do all the diaper changes. Dress her as well. I love to take care of my baby. Is that how you all fee towards your babies? I don't just put her in a corner like my friends do because I feel that's wasting her lol or loosing precious time with her and soon she'll grow up and I'd miss out on her baby days. I'm silly aren't I?
I hope you're all enjoying your kids like I am <3

Having a new baby really takes up all the time . Maybe that's why it's so quiet in here:)

I'm doing good enough!! I'm exhausted and not from being a new mom but from allergies!!

I gained weight After having the baby and it's frustrating. Non of my clothes fit!!!! I can't exercise properly. I was 104.5 when I conceived (even though the Dr said I was under weight) and now I'm 125!!!!! :(

Don't feel bad Forrest, sometimes it takes a awhile to lose the weight! My daughter is 10 months now and I still haven't, I still have no time to work out besides after she goes to sleep and I'm usually so exhausted by then it doesn't happen. Give yourself time, 125 is still really thin!

How are you sunflower? I haven't posted on here in forever, hope everything is well with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->