My First Response Ovulation Test

Sunflower I haven't started shopping yet. I really need to get it done soon. I love Christmas! I just love it from the time the weather changes after summer. I don't think I'll be putting up my tree this year though. The place is small and the baby will be here around that time and it'll be hectic. I want to; but I'm thinking about how much work it is to decorate etc.

Hi ladies, how are you all doing? I hope everyone is good.
Afm... I saw my Dr yesterday, he said baby and I are fine so I don't need to have weekly visits. However; baby is breech so I have to see him on 12/03 to have a sono. Hopefully she turns to head down position. I have a lot of bh contractions. I'm really uncomfortable since the last week or so.

Oh good luck Forrest the last few weeks
Are painful all the best bad I hope the baby
Turns

[-o< everything goes well.
I'm scheduled for a caesarean section on December 18th.

Hi ladies, I hope you're all doing good. Just popping in to say hi. Happy December! My favorite time of the year.

Here's my bump at 36 weeks...

Attachments

• 20131117_090108-1.jpg
    20131117_090108-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
Tomorrow is my appointment and sono. I'm hoping everything is fine with the baby. Fx :/

Update: I've had my sono, baby is still breech but doing fine so no change in my scheduled csection. I have another Dr appointment next Tuesday:)

So excited for you Forrest! I know that I have not posted on here in awhile but I was just thinking about you and that your baby is due this month - so happy to hear that everything is going well! Can't wait to see the pics of your beautiful babe! :)

Thanks Abagail, :)
I'm so excited. I've been through so much over the past few years and I'm finally happy. I can't believe this is real. I can't wait to see who she looks like. It's going to be such a blessing to hold my baby. How are you doing nowadays? How is Olivia? She must be so big now and doing lots of new things too. She's so adorable and cute....so pretty!

Good morning ladies... I can't sleep at nights and I really want to get some sleep. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->