My First Response Ovulation Test

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
hi ladies this is my test from this evening! my ovulation date is for saturday!
it sure is negative today the second line is very light but im sure it will be pos with in the next few days pls wish me luck

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 245
  • mail2.jpg
    mail2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 220
hey!
you know, when i was using opk's, the first response ones never gave me a positive - always light and thin. however, i just knew that i was ovulating, and took a clear blue digital - and got a smiley face. i don't like the first response opk's. i got the cheapie strips from target, and backed it up with a digital.
i'm not doing opk's for the next couple months because i am naturally a stress-ball, and so we're just going to bd every other day all month (DH is THRILLED..:) )

see, these are from the same day. weird, right? not sure if i got a bad batch or what, but all of them looked the same. so weird!

Attachments

• 20120621_124353.jpg
    20120621_124353.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 78
for some reason, this other pic won't attach, so here's a link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1056799-almost-2.html

I always have second line and it is usually fairly dark (like half the intensity of the control line) and then it gets darker over like 2 day and then a positive. It isn't like a gradual increase over a week or so, and some people have no line one day and a full blown positive the next. Good luck this month though! I also agree with the PP I didn't like the First Response ovulation tests either!

O wow maybe I will try a clear blue digi as well
I tested half hour ago the second line is darker then
Yesterday's test but still not pos

hi ladies this is my test today looks a lil better then yesterday i hope it will be pos tom

Attachments

• IMAG0419.jpg
    IMAG0419.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 53
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 89
I'm so pissed off at my hubby two fertile days missed cuz hubby
Doesn't want sex :( I cried so much

i took this just now here is the pics should i take one more test this evening or wait till tom pls tell me ladies?

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 26
  • mail2.jpg
    mail2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 49
Just to be safe I would test again tonight. The test may not be positive until tomorrow but then you would still know.

Ok Thnx I will do that I bought digi ovulation clear
Blue and it was neg still :(

My hubby came home for a suprise break today from work
Just to have sex I really hope I get a pos test this eveing

omg ladies so i took a first response again and its still negative will i even ovulate this month im getting so stressed out my ovualtion date is for saturday!

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 12
  • mail2.jpg
    mail2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 24
don't stress out - your body actually can no ovulate under severe stress.

i got faint negatives up until the night before my + opk. one day it was faint, the next blaring positive. don't worry, it will happen.

that's why i quit doing opk's. it was stressful for me, so DH and i are just going to BD every other day. it will happen for you, doll.

no problem. trying to have a baby is hard. i'm turning 32 this year, so i know the pressure and stress.

but the best thing we can do for our bodies is to de-stress. go for a run, do yoga, take a nap, listen to some enya, anything to calm yourself. i have so many girlfriends who did temps, charting, opks, testing all the time, for months. finally, after months (some, even years) they decided to give up. boom. pregnant. the body knows when it's stressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->