My First Response Ovulation Test

don't give up. those feelings of sadness and stress about getting pregnant may very well be the things that are preventing you from getting pregnant.

start working out, join a book club, or find a hobby that occupies your mind so you can't obsess about a baby. that's what i've done!

sure, but i have no idea how to do that!! i just joined a couple months ago :)

hi ladies here is my test from today still neg it looks the same as the one from yesterday i dont understand what is going on?

Attachments

• IMAG0427.jpg
    IMAG0427.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG0428.jpg
    IMAG0428.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 66
It's still early, I wouldn't stress about it. Last cycle I didn't get a positive until cd22 and this cycle cd20, so you got plenty of time!

I don't understand what dies cd mean and at
What cd I am at now

Hehe o ok so how long are u suppose to take ovulation
Test for

I start on cycle day ten and just continue until I get a positive:)

When is cycle day 10 so confusing cuz my app
On my phone says I ovulate Saturday so far no symptoms
Just some cramps

None of those calendars or apps can tell you when you're definitely going to ovulate..they just use averages to tell you when you might. The only way to know for sure exactly when you ovulate is to chart your cycles. Cycle day 10 would be 10 days after your period ends. Also not every woman has a 28 day cycle..are you sure that yours is 28 days?

For women who have a 28 to 32 day menstrual cycle, ovulation can take place between days 11 through 21. So don't worry, you have plenty of time. Try not to get down about the negative opk's, you'll forget all about them when you get your positive!:)

Actually #2..but I've had a 9 year gap in between, and I wasn't trying with the first one:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->