My First Response Ovulation Test

nor was i trying for the first one! it was an accident but i was so damn excited! when i found out i was pregnant! but my hubby was in shock for a few days haha! but now since this second baby is planned it feels like its taking ages! i dont want such a big gap between the two babyes 2 yrs apart is good i think!

I know the feeling, who would of have thought it would be so easy to get pregnant on accident and be so damn hard to do it on purpose?!:)

seriously. i am ttc #1, and it's only been 2 months, but i am starting to sweat bullets. in high school, i was told that i could get pregnant if i only had sex once. i was terrified.

um, what happened to that? i want to have a baby now, and this stuff is work! :)

seriously. i am ttc #1, and it's only been 2 months, but i am starting to sweat bullets. in high school, i was told that i could get pregnant if i only had sex once. i was terrified.

um, what happened to that? i want to have a baby now, and this stuff is work! :)

Hi...I totally agree with you. LOL yeah..in my years of growing up my parents were so strict that I was told if a boy only touches me in certain places I would get pregnant and then my parents would kill me. lol If only that were true :wacko:

I don't understand what dies cd mean and at
What cd I am at now

Hi.. cd means cycle day. Your cycle starts from the day your period comes. Whether it happens at five minutes before midnight..you still count that day as cd 1. The :witch: got me this month on the 6th (night) so that was cd 1 and today I'm on cd 8.

hey!
you know, when i was using opk's, the first response ones never gave me a positive - always light and thin. however, i just knew that i was ovulating, and took a clear blue digital - and got a smiley face. i don't like the first response opk's. i got the cheapie strips from target, and backed it up with a digital.
i'm not doing opk's for the next couple months because i am naturally a stress-ball, and so we're just going to bd every other day all month (DH is THRILLED..:) )

I did the same for this cycle. I got a clearblue digi and I also have a supply of the pharmacy brand sticks. I don't call them 'cheapie' as such because I paid about $23 lol. I hope this works. With the other little opk sticks. I was just confused because I got dark lines for several days and was not sure when I actually O'd so that messed me up last cycle. I hate the squinting and guessing. This clear blue digi just shows a neg or a smiley face so that is one less stress of wondering etc.

Lol, it's a miracle anyone gets pregnant it seems! It really does start to feel like work after awhile, especially when you're expecting it to happen right away:)

It sure does. My hubby works really hard everyday (physically) and bd'ing has become a task for him rather than fun. I hope this opk tells me the true time of O so I will abstain for a while until I get the smiley face. Maybe that will work better. lol

the opks stressed me out bad. i had to give them to my bff, because i just couldn't stop obsessing over them. DH is thrilled to BD every other day, so we're just sticking to that. less stress hopefully = bfp for me! :)

yes... Good Luck to you and fx that you do indeed get your :bfp:

I hope this is it for me this cycle because I've been ttc since Dec 2008. I had a mc last July so it's very frustrating...but I'm hopeful.

have you talked to your doctor about clomid, or anything else to kick your lady bits into gear? :) for some women, it works wonders, i hear.

Hi ladies I have Bern holding my pee in
Since 10 am its 12 pm now should I wait
Longer or take the ovulation test and I wish u all the
Best Forrest

Forrest - I had a mc in April so I feel your pain:( It's the worst feeling in the world to finally get pregnant and having it taken away like that, so not fair! Fx that you get your BFP this cycle!:)

Sunflower82- I'm sure it would be fine to take now, I've never been able to hold my pee in for 4 hrs like some women do! Let us know your results:)

hi ladies the test from today looks pos but im not too sure what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 40
  • mail2.jpg
    mail2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 42
hey abagail i held in my pee for about 2 and half hours and then i gave up and test it was so hard to hold it in any longer now i have held my pee in since 1 pm and its 4 pm here now i want to try and digi ovulation test see if i get a pos today i hope so

aww i had a chemical pregnancy in May and i still cant get over that fact that i was pregnant with my second baby and i lost it so early! i really hope i get prego soon

Sunflower82- It looks almost positive! I'm sure tomorrow's will be positive:)

A quick question should I test later this eve or wait until tom

I usually test around noon and then around 6 pm again when I know I'm getting close..that way you don't miss your surge! Last month I had an almost positive opk like you the first time I tested and then that same night I got a blazing positive..they can change very quickly:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->