My first scalextric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
Anyone have this?
Tempted to buy it for My 3 1/2 yr old LO but it has really mixed reviews . And do you think he would get bored quick? X

Is it from Argos hun?

If it is jackson had it a couple of years back and it has been out the box once! He just wanted to run the cars along the track which would damage the bottoms of them.

If your LO would play with it properly then I found it decent, I only paid £20 for it though, probably wouldn't pay more than that :flower:

Thanks Hun still debating whether it's worth it. It's the one on amazon cxx

We have it, it's been played with a lot by my now 4 1/2 yo but he got it when he was nearly 3. It is tempremental though and the threads on the underside of the cars need adjusting regularly which is a pain and interrupts the kids playing with it. I don't think it's wort the £30 I paid x

Thats what i'm worried about purple i've read the reviews about the cars breaking too... hmmm decisions! xx

My lo has a adult one we play with it all the time. He is 4 and loves it.

I considered it but he decided that we should wait and get him proper scelextric when he is bigger rather introducing it and up grading later.
The above comments make me realise that is a good decision. He has killed windup toys before by operating them manually rather than using the windup and he has an electic Thomas train that gets run along the tracks too.

I looked at this but the reviews put me off. I am waiting until both LO's are abit older and will buy them a proper set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"