My first TWW!

I'm with you on that one! :beer:

Sometimes it's just easier to cover the bases as best you can, (aka SMEP or whatever's closest) and try not to think about it until POAS urges kick in ;)

Easier said than done.

How're we all doing? I'm CD 38 here and nothing :dohh:

Argh, Sadako. That's annoying!! Possibly an anovulatory cycle? Hope not, but I guess it is possible? :hugs: I hope you're able to relax and just enjoy the holidays and end up with a surprise BFP. lol

I'm well, had an appointment this morning. Doc said he thinks baby is a boy, but he's not certain. He was upside down with his legs crossed... pretty much the most inopportune position possible. lol! We have an anatomy scan on December 18th to hopefully find out more and check heart, spine, and brain. I also have a low-lying placenta which if not self-corrected will make a C-section necessary. That makes me a little bit sad, but I'm glad it's not a problem with baby, it's more a problem with me. Ah well. :/

I think I may have ovulated. I had family visiting from Aberdeen though, so I didn't do any tests etc and barely dtd so hopefully the next cycle isn't as long as this one...

Dangit! I hope you still managed to catch the egg but if not, I'll be rooting for you next month too! :)

Hooray! AF showed today ending my 55 day cycle! Here's hoping for a shorter one next month, and back to properly trying!

Doubt anyone is still following this, but it's good for me to keep track! Today is CD 54, and no signs of AF at the moment, but don't think I BDd at the right time or anything anyway. Just want AF to appear again and get rid of this horrible long cycle :(

I'm still following! Sadako, are you on any meds right now? I'm taking metformin, 1000 mgs daily. Had a leep back in July and just got my first normal pap in over 2 years! Just started a new job with health insurance kicking in in March, so I think we'll get more serious about trying again.

No, no meds. Kind of just counting down the months til I've been trying for a year so I can go to my doctor. thinking about possibly getting acupuncture to try and regulate my cycle.

Still following here, too! Fingers crossed for you! Do you know when you O'd? Any symptoms?

I just got an email notification so I'm still following too! haha, I haven't been on here in awhile but I've got my fingers crossed for you SadakoS!!!!!

Well this could be exciting. It's CD 39 and I've just got a very positive OPK and I have twinges in my right ovary. I'm hoping that I'm actually ovulating, as this would be about 5 days earlier than normal - and if my cycle was the same length it would mean I would have a nice long luteal phase. Keep everything crossed for me!

Woohoo! I'm so glad you updated! I was thinking about you the other day wondering how you were getting on. Got everything crossed for you!!

Thank you, it's much appreciated! Have dtd this afternoon and will again tomorrow night. I hope that something is finally happening for us!

How are you ladies getting on? I can believe how far on you both are!

Woohoo, I'll be checking in often! Keep us updated over your TWW!

Doing well here... I can't believe it either. Beginning to get ourselves prepared but still have a lot to do! Time has absolutely flown by and continues to do so. lol

Well I've just done another OPK and it's much faded, so I'm going to assume that I've ovulated. I was away from friday after work until yesterday though, so we only BDd when I got home. Will do it again for good measure although I'm sure it's too late this time.
I've had SUCH a sore right boob today though, keep getting weird stabbing pains starting from the outside and kind of shooting in. My nipples are always very sensitive around O time, but this is the first time I've had actual boob pain!

Crossing my twos for you!! So you think you ovulated yesterday? Let the TWW begin!!

Thanks guys!

Yeah I'm going to assume that I ovulated on sunday night/monday morning - earlier I think because of the boobie pain! My nipples definitely don't hurt as much as usual after ovulation though, I don't know if that's a good sign or not. I had a pretty achy lower back earlier too, but I'm attributing that to O pain. I haven't really been that involved in all this the last few months, but I'm really hoping this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->