My first TWW!

Don't worry, Alicia! Implantation likely hasn't occurred yet. I know we all expect to know right away though. I sure do :haha:

My bbs are excruciatingly painful today. I went on a wild goose chase for dollar store HPTs this morning but every store is sold out! Sheesh! I have an FRER at home but don't want to waste it until AF is due. Argh.

Thanks LiLi!
What DPO are you on? I have a FRER too that I'm saving... I had the same thought to get some dollar store ones to get me through the week!

oops... I could've just noticed the tracker on your signature line :) I see you're 9DPO! How exciting!! Let us know what you get! FX!

BFN :( I was feeling pretty optimistic today, too.

You're only 9dpo though, don't give up hope yet!

I feel much the same today, some mild discomfort in the uterus area for most of the afternoon, nipples are more sensitive again. I feel extremely full after eating not very much, but then very hungry again shortly after. I've also not gone 2 hours without peeing at any point today. Tested this morning again and of course BFN.

Was also mixing up some mixed veg cous cous earier and gagged a bit at the smell. I don't like it anyway (it wasn't for me) but this was absolutely vile.

LiLi,
Don't give up until the AF :witch: appears!
Its truly still early at 9DPO.

I'm sure you've checked this out but if you haven't, look here:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

It tells you the likelyhood of getting a BFP at 9DPO, and it's only 50/50! And those stats are all from women who were pregnant.

BFP doesn't become a likely majority until 10-11DPO

Thanks guys. I guess we'll see but I've kind of accepted the fact that I'm not pregnant this cycle. I'm not going to test again until this weekend.

SadakoS, sounds promising!

Here was the test at 3 mins for any curious eyes:

image.jpg

Did you definitely buy the early result FR? I actually bought the wrong ones because they look really similar! Either way, it's definitely still early.

Yes, still tooooo early. Although I know that probably doesn't make you feel much better, it didn't for me anyway.

Praying for you :)

Thanks Marquelle. I appreciate the prayers :hugs: How are you doing?

SO much cramping tonight... Feels like a mixture between AF cramping and a sharp pinching. And after that blaring BFN! What gives? (AF not due until Sunday)

Well, it happens. You have probably read about a lot of girls that thought AF was coming and then they missed it and a few days later BFP. cramping is normal, especially if it pertains to implantation, which is right around where you are right now.

Well, I have a glimmer of hope.. might be false hope that I desperately am grasping to.. I mean at the end of the day if we search the internet long enough, we can find some story by someone somewhere that gives us hope. Apparently its not uncommon or abnormal not to have symptoms in the first week or so past conception. Or so the internet tells me today.

So I'm holding hope.

"Pray, hope, and don't worry!" -Padre Pio

[-o<

Some women don't get signs at all. My sis-n-law is 20wks and has had no symptoms at all. She didn't even know till 8-9wks because nothing was different. Implantation doesn't happen till 6-12dpo so you shouldn't feel anything until implantation happens and you're only 7dpo. It's still way early for you.

SO much cramping tonight... Feels like a mixture between AF cramping and a sharp pinching. And after that blaring BFN! What gives? (AF not due until Sunday)

There's a possibility that it's implantation happening. You are in the right time frame at 9dpo to be feeling that happening. It's still early so try not to stress the BFN, I know easier said than done. Fx'd for you!!

Thanks, ladies. What's odd though is that I've been having off and on light pinching for days now... that's why I figured implantation must have already occurred. Is it normal to feel pinching for a couple days before implantation and then pretty intense cramping/pinching/lower back pain during implantation? Starting to get concerned that something is wrong with me. Lol

KMFX for all you ladies getting ready to start to test, I'm 8dpo tomorrow morning and I'm going to test with an IC (for progression purposes, I know it's probably not the best move, but I'm anxious to POAS).

I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

Congrats on the job, Tori!! Hopefully that will help keep your mind occupied. I don't blame you for wanting to POAS. I did on 8 and 9 DPO. Just try not to put too much stock in it. I got bummed when I decided to do an FRER today because I couldn't find any dollar store tests.

Thanks, ladies. What's odd though is that I've been having off and on light pinching for days now... that's why I figured implantation must have already occurred. Is it normal to feel pinching for a couple days before implantation and then pretty intense cramping/pinching/lower back pain during implantation? Starting to get concerned that something is wrong with me. Lol

I'm not sure how long it lasts, I'm sure nothing is wrong with you. It's just a waiting game to see what happens. Or if you have a reg dr you could ask them about it. Hope it stops soon.

KMFX for all you ladies getting ready to start to test, I'm 8dpo tomorrow morning and I'm going to test with an IC (for progression purposes, I know it's probably not the best move, but I'm anxious to POAS).

I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

Congrats on the job!! I can't wait to start teaching. I'm 7dpo tomorrow but trying to convince myself no poas yet lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->