My first TWW!

KMFX for all you ladies getting ready to start to test, I'm 8dpo tomorrow morning and I'm going to test with an IC (for progression purposes, I know it's probably not the best move, but I'm anxious to POAS).

I got a teaching position today, and I'm SOOO excited! I put off any prego symptoms or any type of feelings today only being 7dpo. Not really feeling too much here, more like there's not really anything going on with my body, so I'm kinda feeling out this month.

That's awesome. It's got to be the best job. Which age group?

Thanks, ladies!!! Good things happen in 3s, so my husband got a job, I got a job, so I wonder what's next?!

Marquelle, I'll be teaching third grade, my favorite grade :) any updates with you? How did the first day of Vitex go?

I volunteered about three years ago with a third grade class for the school year, that grade is awesome :)

I actually started taking it yesterday, so today is my second day, and so far so good :)

8DPO!

Finally getting somewhere.

I feel absolutely nothing however. So I think I'm out. BBs aren't full anymore. Makes me think I have something hormonally wrong with me that isn't supporting a pregnancy. But that's the paranoid side of me. I only have one FRER. Holding out til Saturday (10DPO).

TTCnHopeful: thanks, you're right it's still way early. With time suddenly coming to a hault I feel like its been 14 days instead of 7!

Ill probably test every day starting at 10DPO.

Tori- congrats on the job! FX for your third blessing this month!

LiLi- all that cramping is strange. I don't know what to think about it. It could be implantation and then your uterus expanding? Definitely not something to give up hope over! I wish I had some symptoms!!

Well, the cramping only lasted about 1.5-2 hours. Today I feel totally fine except for a bit of a sore lower back and sore bbs. I'm so confused.

Alicia, almost there. 2 more days :)

Nothing much going on with me either. Still lotiony cm, sensitive nipples. I almost burst into tears at work today which I have done only one other time in a MUCH more stressful situation. My work is very stressful a lot of the time, and it doesn't usually bother me.
When I was checking cm I noticed that the inside of my vagina is pretty swollen. TMI, but I could hardly get in to check :blush: Doesn't hurt at all, just the walls feel very swollen and squishy!

Ladies..... I cracked. I couldn't wait.

I HAD TO PEE ON SOMETHING!!!! :test: Haha

I knew it would be negative. And it was. I just had to POAS.

I think it helps actually. Lets me move on with my day without the wondering.

Going shopping now. Gonna pick up some more UPTs....

I'm the same, it takes the edge off.

That makes me sound like a total poas junkie!!

Ladies..... I cracked. I couldn't wait.

I HAD TO PEE ON SOMETHING!!!! :test: Haha

I knew it would be negative. And it was. I just had to POAS.

I think it helps actually. Lets me move on with my day without the wondering.

Going shopping now. Gonna pick up some more UPTs....

Hahahaha glad I wasn't the only one that cracked. I have 30 hpt's that were taunting me so I poas today too. I knew it would be a BFN because I'm only 7dpo today but it made me feel better lol.

Wish I hadn't taken all 30 of mine in two weeks :) I think I have you all beat!

I know right? But there was two lines on two tests, so I just kept testing and testing until I was sure that is was just a false alarm.

I know right? But there was two lines on two tests, so I just kept testing and testing until I was sure that is was just a false alarm.

Really? hmmmm wonder why. Then the second line just disappeared?

It was two wondfo's. The first line was pretty light and more shadowy. So I took another and this line had color, but it was the wrong color, it was blue I think when the dye is pink. So yeah, it was the first time I had ever seen anything on an hpt before so I went a WEE bit crazy :)

It was two wondfo's. The first line was pretty light and more shadowy. So I took another and this line had color, but it was the wrong color, it was blue I think when the dye is pink. So yeah, it was the first time I had ever seen anything on an hpt before so I went a WEE bit crazy :)

Lol that's crazy! I would have went a lot crazy lol. I peed on a hpt and opk I seen a faint line on the opk and thought it was the hpt so I was excited for about 30 secs last night hahaha

I peed on a hpt and opk I seen a faint line on the opk and thought it was the hpt so I was excited for about 30 secs last night hahaha

I've done that with a lottery scratch card before, thought I'd only quarter of million pounds and it turned to to be 2 haha!

I went to be before 10pm last night (v early for me) because I was so tired, but was up about 3 times in the night to go to the bathroom. The second time I got up I was extremely dizzy, I almost fell over when I stood up at first, and even now things are swimming a little if I turn my head to quickly, or when I stand up etc. I hope I'm not getting ill :wacko:

Good luck to both of you!

That sucks about mixing up the hpt with the opk, I have done that before.

I peed on a hpt and opk I seen a faint line on the opk and thought it was the hpt so I was excited for about 30 secs last night hahaha

I've done that with a lottery scratch card before, thought I'd only quarter of million pounds and it turned to to be 2 haha!

I went to be before 10pm last night (v early for me) because I was so tired, but was up about 3 times in the night to go to the bathroom. The second time I got up I was extremely dizzy, I almost fell over when I stood up at first, and even now things are swimming a little if I turn my head to quickly, or when I stand up etc. I hope I'm not getting ill :wacko:

Ewww hope you aren't getting sick either. I know all about the tired part. I couldn't make it thru the day today without a nap. I never take naps so that's the only strange thing for me. I see you are 9dpo so u can test soon, fx'd!!

I'm in complete shock... Please tell me I'm not seeing things...

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"