my foot

lorrilou

Reaction score
this doesnt really have anything to do with being pregnant but i really need to rant.

Ive had a sore foot for a couple of weeks now and at first thought nothing of it. but it has been getting progressively worse, to the point that i want to cry evrytime ive got to walk somewhere.( which is everyday as ive gotta take daughter to skool and pick her up again.) so anyway, finally had enuf and went to doc's this mornin, and all he said was that he cant find anythin wrong with foot and probs just extra weight im carryin. This is gr8, explained that im getting shootin pains up foot even in early hours of the mornin when i havent put any pressure on foot for hours. But still nothin, just rest it he says!!!! how can you rest when you've got a 4 year old daughter,are heavily pregnant with your 2nd and your partner works and you've got no-one else to do stuff for u!!!!!!

what the f@#k am i supposed to do, i cant cope with the pain indefinately. id rather be giving birth, atleast you know that the pain is gonna be over soon!!!

Thanks for listenin, x

Sounds bad is there another GP you can see?

Well i had an appointment with my midwife today and told her bout it, she told me to go to hospital and get a 2nd opinion, put my mind at rest etc.... so i did just that and it turns out that i have a small fracture in one of the bones!!! I knew it wasnt just the "extra weight". So even tho i am in pain still atleast i know that im not just being a drama queen!!

that just goes to show always trust ur instincts sry bout the fracture though at least ur getting it seen to now tho :)

Wow, is it a stress fracture? they are so painful, good job you didnt trust your doc!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->