My free cycle want!!

S

star-dust

What would you think if you saw this, told hubby this am I was gonna do this he said Im crazy!

sorry for the want, have scoured the net and am now asking here!
Im 4mths pregnant and already planning the nursery,
One pregnant women with a slight cow obsession, a real cow would be cool, but dont think my garden would accomodate on, so I am looking for any cow related items,or cow print items
Anywanted or unloved cows would be most welcome here, I cant drive but can waddle so far to pick up if needs be, can anyone please help out this babys nursery, and one pregnant womens weird want!

thanks in advance

Would you ignore that or think Im mad etc?!

i'd think you were a star! xxx hope you find what you want!!! xx

Id read it, giggle and find what i could if i had anything :D

thanks so Im not mad after all, i have had a few people reply one sayin thanks for the giggle another offering me couple bits

:rofl::happydance::happydance:

Hope you get lots of cool stuff hunni :) x

OMG i love the ad, i actually have a cow print babygrow and matching hat! i will dig it out for you if you want hun?! It was my sons and he only wore it once .. I'd love it to go to a home where it will be appreciated.
xx

ha - that's brill - and not mad at all - I hope someone somewhere has some cow related items for you! x

Seeing as I am just as Cow Mad I would fully appreciate it!

x

lol star-dust that made me giggle. i agree i would read it chuckle to myself and then look for anything cow related too. hope you get some good stuff hunni. x

I think that's a great idea!!

I love cows, and cow print stuff, it's cool.

:D

lol i think its a great ad!!! hope you get lots of cool things hun. i wont be able to resist checking ebay for bits now :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"