My FRER at 7dpo **updated pg.4, not pregnant!*

im_mi

Crunchy mama!
Reaction score
i swear i can see a faint line..... what do you guys think? screen tilting and squinting necessary! tomorrow i will be 9dpo and will test again.

Attachments

• FRER1.jpg
    FRER1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 137
  • FRER2.jpg
    FRER2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 199
I think I can see something Good luck

I can almost see something.. I bet tomorrow's will be great!!FX for you!!!!

oh my goodness i cant believe this might actually be happening...

more, because i am an addict. its 2am and technically 9dpo but VERY dilute pee.

Attachments

• FRER3.jpg
    FRER3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 91
  • FRER4.jpg
    FRER4.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 65
I can definitely still see a very thin, faint line... Here are the results of my playing around, the first one I think makes it most evident. To me at least! Will continue playing if you're not happy with these! :)

xx

Attachments

• FRERImmi.jpg
    FRERImmi.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 83
  • FRER322.jpg
    FRER322.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
  • FRER32.jpg
    FRER32.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 35
I think i can see something, but be warned - i have severe line eye! lol!

Roll on tomorrow eh!!

Ooh my god yeh i can defo see something when i zoom in. Test 2mrw morning with fmu

Sorry I can't see anything....that's what mine looked like....I mean I zoomed and inverted and everything......still waiting until tomorrow with FMU......DH is excited, lol.

hmm i'm not sure about these so far Imms, but that doesn't mean anything as you are still SO early, i'm so excited to see this mornings frer!!

cant see ANYTHING in these latest ones, they were FMU too :( i think im just going to have to stop testing until at least 12dpo because this is doing my head in. I think the faint 7dpo line must have been a fluke because i really cant see anything at all on these latest ones. Bah.

9dpo frer pics:

(and thank you so much for playing around with those pics for me Char :hugs:

Attachments

• FRER5.jpg
    FRER5.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 100
  • FRER6.jpg
    FRER6.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 40
  • FRER7.jpg
    FRER7.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 74
  • FRER8.jpg
    FRER8.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 28
i cant see anything either hun :( you're still early though. remember how faint mine was at 10 dpo? so it might still be too soon. even if you aren't pg this time though, you still have your silver lining. roll on tomorrow!

i dont think i can take testing again tomorrow Emms, im going to get dan to take all of the HPTs in the house away and put them in the car so i cant get at them whilst he is at work. Gah, i really didnt think i would get as upset as this about it! i know its still way early to get a BFP but i had this little feeling that i would. I still feel pregnant, insanely so, so if i am not then my body is playing a very mean trick on me.

oh love, i know how this feels, it hurts doesnt it. you're right, if it is causing you this distress, it might be a good idea to distance yourself from it, maybe try not to test again until your period is due? at least then it would reduce the 'am i, arent i' of it all. have you been doing internet cheapies as well?

oh imms, if anyone deserves another little one it's you, this will happen even if it isnt this time. *hugs*

:hugs: thank you for your support honey. i do have a mountain of IC's so perhaps ill get him to just hide the frers. you hear so many stories of IC's not picking up pregnancies so if i get a bfn i can just reason with myself that its a crappy test, and yet still fulfil my poas addiction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->