My FRER at 7dpo **updated pg.4, not pregnant!*

I hope you get what you want, this waiting is dreadful xxx

thank you xxx i know right, time goes sooooo slowly whilst in the 1WW!

Im not sure if I see anything but dont give up hope until you see AF.

sorry chick, i dont see any thing xx

Wait a couple of days, it's still early! My 8dpo was about the same as your 9dpo (the one where I messed about with it) as in you can see a line (or at least the shimmering shadow of one) but you can't tell if it's actually a line or not! Defo leave it until at least 12dpo, then at least you should have a reasonable line if it is a BFP and you won't have to mess around squinting and wondering. :hugs: Good luck hun!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that witchy stays away!

xxx

Thanks guys :hugs: hopefully the next time i post in here it will be with a pic of the most awesome obvious :bfp: ever!! :laugh2:

just thought id post a quick update, no pics though im afraid! did 3 IC's this morning, two of those cassette ones and one dip stick. dip stick and one cassette with fmu, the cassette had a very faint (but more obvious than the ones ive posted so far) line on it but i am reluctant to trust it. however the second cassette was done with 2mu and had no line... i hope this is a sign of good things to come.

yep FX'd. any chance of a pic of the more obvious ? it's been ages since i've done this, you're making me half miss the squinting and different lights, it's just so emotional though.

nah i didnt take a pic im afraid, sorry emms! i promise ill take one of the mornings test though if there is a whiff of a line again!! i do kinda like the obsessing in a way lol as long as its all worth it in the end!!

i feel SO pregnant today its not even funny. half tempted to do a frer in the morning, i will have to get dan to take them away!!!

Save it another day Immi! That's what I kept doing... I was so tempted to POAS, but I just made myself pee it down the loo before I even thought about the tests sitting in the drawer beside me. Then I thought it was a waste to test without using FMU so it saved me for a few days!! :thumbup: :lol:

I REALLY hope this is it for you!

xxx

I'm keeping my fingers crossed hard for you, hun! :hugs:

I swear I can see a faint line on that 9DPO FRER!
FX'd for you! xx

the witch got me this morning! :( i feel OK about it though, now i can focus on losing a bit of weight and getting healthier before getting knocked up again, plus DH and i can go on the boozy date night weve been wanting to for ages. Good times :) thank you for all of your support girls xxxxxxx

Oh no. Glad you can see some positive aspects though. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"