my friend being a dick!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
This is my 4th pregnancy, so I am nkot new to this. Last two weeks I have felt really fait flutters, really faint, only when I am completely still... Last three days these flutters have been replaced with unmistakable wiggling about, again if I am very still or if I sit forward with my legs crossed. I was happy to tell my also pregnant friend to be told by her.... "Well I fi d that hard to believe, considering they can't even pick up a heartbeat until over 9 weeks!" Really oh well I see you must be right then, not like I have done this three times previously or anything... Since I told her I am pregnant she hates me for some reason!! I actually really think she should do one really.. Rant over sorry for being a bitch! :flower:

I know where your coming from , that's why I'm not telling anyone yet because my sister in laws pregnant she'll get the arse with me like I am stealing her thunder , everyone either acts like your stupid or you have stupid people that haven't done it before trying to tell you that they are right because they read a book �� I don't mind if they are trying to help but when they are just being patronising you have the over whelming urge to punch them

Exactly the best part is I have had to talk her through everything, she didn't know what thrush was, or leg cramp, every niggle she has turned to me. I was not going to tell herat all but she wanted my to go to her birth and iI didn't want to because I have to take blood thinners when pregnant and didn't fancy sofasurfing for three days waiting for her to give birth.... Why are people such dicks?

That happens with a friend of mine and fair enough ! I'm so done with people right now x

I remember being unable to keep my eyes on at 5 weeks pregnant and my (ex)friend said, "you cant be that tired. It's only small". Nobody thinks they know more than those who know nothing

:-( perhaps jealousy. It's such a shame.
I'be been feeling flutters for the last couple of days. With my other children I didn't feel anything till gone 20 weeks but my placenta was on the front. The feeling is incredible :)

I felt flutters at 11 weeks. It was so great but then people would be so rude about it, and tell me I was crazy or stupid and it was so irritating. Idk why they say you can't feel anything until second trimester because it's totally not true for everyone. People in general are just dicks.

I was feeling flutters at 14 weeks and told my cousin when she was talking about when I'll feel the baby moving, and she acted like your friend did, telling me it's not possible. It really upset me to have her just shut me down like that. Girls are mean!

I started with flutters last week and it's my second pregnancy, I know what they feel like! :) Just like you I had some weird looks when telling people, just ignore them. I've come to the conclusion through TTC a lot of women are completely out of touch with their bodies.

That's so true! This particular friend didn't know she was pregnant for two months!!!! went to her 12 week scan, found out she was 16 weeks!!

Just ignore her. I had flutters from 12 weeks with my son, and then felt him moving at 15 weeks exactly, it was the day we got engaged too :) Mind I was a size 8-10 back then and skinny girls get to feel it earlier apparently, so my size 16 self isn't expecting anything for a good while yet this time around :haha:

I hate it when people do that… this is my third live pregnancy ( I have been pregnant 4 times but had one loss) and I hate it when people who are on their first baby try and tell me I am wrong. It drives me up the wall… I really wouldn’t go around acting like a know it all on my first baby and I have a friend who is doing this exactly.. telling me that the mm of my baby isn’t measuring right etc etc xx

This is my 7th baby and I've been having flutters since 8 weeks.
Its funny when people try to tell me things about pregnancy because I have had more experience than most.
When I was in labour with my 4th baby I told the midwife that my daughter was going to be born within the next 5 minutes. She examined me and said I was only 3 cm dilated and was just going to get some paperwork. About a minute later I was pushing so my dh pushed the buzzer and they came in just as she was crowning!

I'm on baby #2 and a bigger gal, and ive been feeling little flutters. Someone told me it was gas, and I had to laugh, gas doesnt respond when poked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->