My Gender Scan is Tomorrow!!! Yippeeee

pinknpurple

mum of 2 & angel mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!
So it's my gender scan tomorrow and I am sooooo excited now!!! I'm a little bit nervous, just keep thinking that they might not be able to tell us babys gender and we're so desperate to find out!! There's no real point to this thread I just needed to shout about my gender scan and my fb friends are getting sick of my statuses about it I think!! Hahaha. If anyone wants to take a guess what I'm having you're more than welcome. I don't have any scan pics (only the one on my ticker which is from 10 weeks) or bump pics to help you guess but you're still welcome to have a go lol xxxxxxxxx

I'm going to guess boy too as there seems to be lots of boys at the moment! :) x

I guess baby girl! Good Luck at your scan!

Thanks for your votes and guesses ladies :D I "think" baby is a girl so will be interesting to see if my feeling is right or wrong. Everyone I know has guessed girl bar one person and on here it's pretty split :D I just find it exciting and a way to pass the time!!! Only one more sleep hehehehe xxxxxx

I guess girl! x Good luck, keep us updated hun

Congrats hun :hugs: Welcome to team blue :dance:

Yay! Congratulations...another boy, there's lots at the moment :) c

Yeah all my pregnant friends are having boys as well!! I was really surprised as really thought he was a girl. From what we saw on the scan though he's all boy!!! :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->