My hubby and I lost 57 lbs together!! :)

Dukechick

Wife & proud Mom of 2
Reaction score
My hubby and I BOTH put on weight when I was pregnant with Cameron..... so we decided it was finally time for both of us to lose it! (And a little extra for me)........

DH lost 37 lbs, and I lost 20 lbs!!! We feel so great now, and I can't believe I waited so long to do it! It was SOOOO easy, and worked well for us!!

If you live in Canada, USA, or Jamaica, and are interested in how we did it, send me a private message with your email, and I'll fill you in! :happydance: I apologize, the product that we used, only ships to those 3 countries :(

Here is our before and after pics......

Attachments

• J&HF.jpg
    J&HF.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 52
You both look awesome, well done but how come you are only giving advice and letting people in on the secret if we live In Canada, USA or Jamaica?

Because the product that we used, unfortunately is only shipped to those 3 countries :( I just added that in my post, just so I don't look mean for not telling the rest of the world! lol....

Bleh...typical :) Still, good on you both..me and my oh keep trying but failing :-(

It takes a lot of will power..... and I just kept giving in before we started this. Sighhhh........ BUT.... if you have family in either of these countries, they can order it, and ship it to you..... I don't understand why, but that's the way it works. Stupid huh??

I did it once before and lost 16lbs just by cutting down on my cals but I just can't get back into it and since then I've put 7lbs back on :-( There might be some UK equivalent, what's it called?

Ahh right, it's a meal replacement type diet. Cheers for the link. :)

My hubby and I BOTH put on weight when I was pregnant with Cameron..... so we decided it was finally time for both of us to lose it! (And a little extra for me)........

DH lost 37 lbs, and I lost 20 lbs!!! We feel so great now, and I can't believe I waited so long to do it! It was SOOOO easy, and worked well for us!!

If you live in Canada, USA, or Jamaica, and are interested in how we did it, send me a private message with your email, and I'll fill you in! :happydance: I apologize, the product that we used, only ships to those 3 countries :(

Hey I'm in Texas and my hubby and I are trying to do the same. My email is [email protected]

you look fantastic dukechick!!! I think you had your lo around the same time i had mine?? Hope youre ok, I too lost all my weight plus a little more (put on nearly 4 stones) it feels great!!! xx well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->