EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
Well here goes guys, see if you can see the shadow that I can lol :rofl:

Attachments

• Photo-0193.jpg
    Photo-0193.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 152
Wow, I have never had an invalid test before. I always wondered if they really existed. I can not see the shadow but I hope your next test is a :bfp: Good luck.

i can sort of see something but as its a invalid test its probably jsut a shadow of where the line is meant to be.

grrrrrr at the test! x

p.s what brand is it?

It's a predictor test. The worst £5 I have ever spent in my entire life lol

I thought it was probably a shadow as to where the line was meant to be

I can't even see the control line! You're gonna send it off so you get another, right?

I'm not entirely sure I got enough on it to be completely honest, but, I certainly won't be buying that brand again

omg !! hope ur guna send it bk2the company !!!!

I think that predictor is not a good test brand. Would not recommend them. Try superdrug (best) or ASDA, Boots, or Tesco's own brand.
Good luck!! x

I've got the superdrug ones now, and have never had any trouble with them before, so I will probably stick to them lol

I got an invalid test with my last pg. Nothing showed up, so like 20 minutes later I peed on it again and I got a positive.... but chalked it up to the test being invalid, later that night I tested again with the second from the pack and got a BFP before I had finished peeing on it. Gotta love those invalids.

I had that problem the first test I did, but I think I did something wrong like maybe held it in the pee for too long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->