• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My IVF (ICSI) diary

I started puregon today so I am officially stimming :D I'm on 125 units so heres hoping my ovaries do their job and produce lots of follies!

I swear the lucrin (the last 3-4 days) is killing my brain cells LOL I am as dumb as a brick hahahah, sooooo vague. Its giving me and DH a good laugh at some of the things i'm saying/doing.

Blood test on Monday to see how i'm responding, so I will let you all know!

Good luck, hope you get very nice follies hun:hug:

Just updating to say that i'm day 3 of puregon (FSH) and have been experiencing lower back pain and period type niggling/pulling pain in my stomach and cramping/twinges on my left side. I have a blood test tomorrow to check my FSH levels so i'll update when I get the results.

And these headaches, fuuucccckkkkkk!!!!!!

I just hope we get pregnant...I am willing to go through anything, any side effect, any pain ANYTHING...I would go to hell and back by walking on a track of hot colls and fire if it meant i'd get a BFP.

So exciting huni I have everything crossed for you both!!! All cramps etc I had 2 still do it mo on and off. Our clinic told me to drink 2 glass of full cream milk & have full fat natural yoghurt everyday (I'm still doing now) As apperantly it helps with womb linning etc.

Sorry u having so many side affects that parts not nice but worth it tho :hugs:

xxxx

You should e v vv proud of yourself for being so brave and positive!!!

really really hope you are successful - you really deserve it after all this.

:hugs::hugs:

I've read about the full fat thing too :)

I hope you aren't going to suffer too much even though it'll be worth it to get that bfp! xx be gentle on yourself!

Hey sweetie, sorry I haven't been in here before this.
I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world! I really hope things go ok for you.
And I can't wait to read your BFP announcement!!

:hug:

Just wanted to see how things are going and wish you luck for your blood test.

xx

Hi huni, just wanted to see how u are feeling? How'd blloods etc go?

xxx

Bloods came back today and everything is on track. So next step is a scan and another BT on Friday.

Fingers crossed for lots of decent follies girls!

They'll tell me the next step of the plan once they get the results.

Mite not b that long now huni I was on FSH for 9 days, One thing we noticed is when u start it is so intense not that wasn't before but it becomes even more so esp egg collection, day after when waiting to find out fertilisation and embryo tranfer. All my thoughts are with u hun can't wait to c u BFP

So glad all is going to plan. Are you still trekking miles for your appointments?

Fingers crossed all goes well on Friday. :hugs:

Helen - we get bloods, scans etc done here, but for the sperm tests, egg collection, transfer etc we have to go to Sydney which for us is a 10hr drive!

So when we go for EPU we will be there for a week (leave the day before, wait 5 days for transfer then go home) but I will be texting Ney Ney with numbers of eggs, fert rates etc so if she doesn't mind she can update you girls for me :hugs:

Just caught this journal and am hoping that everything goes perfectly for you, with the positive result being the outcome xx

So excited for you and glad to hear that everything is going great! Lots of luck, I will pray for you and hope to see your BFP soon!

*SHIT NEWS ALERT*

I had my first scan today (day 8 of FSH) and it showed a very poor response :cry:

My right ovary has only 1 follice that is 10mm and 2 that are approaching 10mm, my left ovary has 2 follicles approacing 10mm. She counted 38 follicles all up, why the fuck aren't they growing??? My lining is only 5mm thick.

I spoke to my nurse tonight who said FS wants me to get another scan and BT done on Monday but at this stage it is likely my cycle will get cancelled.

Just what I need...

I really hope these fucking follicles grow over the weekend.

FUCK THIS SUCKS!

:hug: Huni I'm really sorry u just don't need this,hopefully all comes better over weekend, I know this is easier said than done but try not worry to much they maybe just have u on wrong protocol, (there 4 different ones that I know of) and having some one on the wrtong onecould cause this. Did they do an AMH test on u when u were having screening? Not all clinics do but IMO they really should as this is what gives them a correct idea on what drug package u should b on.:hugs::hugs:

xxxxx

Oh no FJL. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your follies grow loads over the weekend.

x

Oh no FJL! I'm sorry to hear that.

Have they upped your dosage for over the weekend? Fingers crossed things improve over the next few days. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->