• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My IVF (ICSI) diary

I heard hot water bottles are supposed to be good, but not for after transfer - maybe worth a try? I also read about the high protein and full fat thing too.

Good luck for tomorrow, hope there is an extra few mm on your follies

Thanks girls :hugs:

Just got back from another scan and BT. This is what I have at day 13 of puregon (FSH)

Right ovary
16, 15, 14, 13, 12 x2

Left (big improvement from last scan!)
17, 16 x2, 15 x2, 12, 11 x4

Waiting to hear from the clinic now...the lady that did the scan reckons i'll be back on Friday for another scan.

So assuming the bigger ones grow 2mm a day and don't give up, by friday I should have 8 that are between 18-21mm.

Feeling a bit more positive that we might make it to EPU now, I sure hope so https://ivfandacaustralia.darkbb.com/users/48/93/65/smiles/451447.gif

Lots of luck FJL!!!! I'm sure your follies will be nice and ready by Friday!!! :)

Good news girls!

Just heard from the clinic and the nurse said that FS said things are looking better :D

I have another scan and BT on Friday and all going well EPU will be on Sunday or Monday :happydance:

FS wants me to lower my puregon dosage from 125iu to 100iu as of tomorrow.

Keep the 'grow follies' vibes coming to me girls!

That's really great news, so pleased for you. Lots of growing vibes coming your way!!

xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: I'm so very happy to read this huni :happydance: this honestly has made my day!!! I have bn hoping with everything I have for this so excited for you :hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending you loads of folly-growy vibes!!!!!

So glad its sounding positive for you :cloud9:

Hi FJL

Sorry i've not been about much the last few days, and I've just caught up with where you're at. I am keeping my fingers crossed for your scan on Friday and really hope your follies are growing.

:hug:

Good look for tomorrow hun - will be thinking of you.

Grow follies grow!!!!

Bx x x:hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow FJL. Sending lots of folly-growing vibes your way.

Good luck for tomorrow hun (well today I guess as you're in Oz...). :hug:

Great news girls!

I am booked in for EPU on Sunday :happydance:

The nurse said it looks like we should get 8-10 eggs!

Trigger tonight at 8pm!

Woooooooooooooooooooo I am SO friggen excited!!!!!

I will be texting Ney ney with daily reports :D Hope you don't mind Ney Ney!

:cloud9: Fantastic news - I'm so chuffed for you xxxx

Brill news huni not long now till you will b PUPO! So excited for you hoping to hear of ur :bfp:

xxxx

Thanks, you girls are the best!

OMG I am so fucking bloated! My stomach is huge! It looks like i'm about 5 months pregnant. DH is laughing at me and how big my belly is!

My trigger went well, I turned into a bit of a psycho tonight, DH ran for cover LOL I think its just that everything is happening and we had such short notice that I was madly trying to pack things and DH was just chilling out watching sport, i'm like 'GET THE FUCK UP AND PACK!' then he started playing with the dogs and making phone calls so yeah, he felt my wrath!!!

God, I don't think i'm going to be able to sleep tonight, I am buzzed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->