Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
Ok.. my goals!

to eat healthy food
to put less food on my plate
to loose enough weight that i can feel comfortable with myself
to stop comfort eating and grazing when im home alone
to be more active with my children and to put the laptop down!

Ideal weight - 12 stone 5lb
Starting weight - 13st 11lb

Starting photo :sick:

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/7034_166769500657_571850657_3304105.jpg

good luck on your journey Tezzy. I think you look well on your picture though, you carry your weight well. 12st 7lb is were I would like to be (at first) so we are aiming for the same weight give or take a few lbs! Racee ya?? :haha:

Do you plan on exercising? That is my major downfall due to a dodgey knees and back, exercise inflicts to much pain!

well my gym just closed for refurbishment till after christmas :dohh: so im kinda stuck on what to do now...

oh and thanks for the complements :rofl: my avatar pic was taken over 2 years ago (i was 12stone 10 then) and id like to get back to looking like that

I was 13st 2lbs on my Avatar haha, that was in April this year! I would be greatful to even be at that weight at the moment! The scales are currently tipped at 13st 8lbs! With a bit of luck and hard work I can get to 13stone for Christmas!!

Do you have any home equipment to use?

i have a crosstrainer which i can use i just need to put it in a more suitable place :)

what you having for dinner 2nite?

you know what i would love to do.. loose tonnes of weight this winter but carry on wearing my big jumpers and stuff so nobody notices and then in the summer when ive lost all my weight i can walk into work wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a strappy top and say 'ta-da' :rofl:

I'm not sure yet. I am thinking, Mash, Quorn sausages & Beans BUT the pans are all in soak from last nights tea and I really dont want to do the dishes hahah

So if I get some motivation I will wash the pans and try my new potato peeler out!

What about you?

you know what i would love to do.. loose tonnes of weight this winter but carry on wearing my big jumpers and stuff so nobody notices and then in the summer when ive lost all my weight i can walk into work wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a strappy top and say 'ta-da' :rofl:

Would be amazing wouldn't it. I have not been out on the town with my girls for a while, I hope to keep it this way for a while then in April, go to ladies day races looking fab!!

i think im going to make veggie chilli with rice... i still need to do my dishes too and ive been off work all day.. colins gonna kill me when he gets home and the house is a shit tip!

Just dropping in to say good luck Tezzy,I'm sure you'll be at your goal weight in no time at all :) xxxxxxx

ok soooooooo colins decided he wants curry 2night instead of veggie chilli.. the only curry sauce i have in the freezer is def NOT a low fat one :dohh: grr!

i might just have some rice with veggies and pour sauce over his one!

ok thats dinner sorted.. i had rice with a tiny amount of curry

Very good Tezzy. Better than me :blush:
I heard that tesco's do a curry powder in a green tub that is free on slimming world and so is everything else in the recipe I will try and find it, even if your not on SW I'm sure it will be very low cal!

wonderful! i worked out the curry i had tonight was about 200calories :dohh:

wonderful! i worked out the curry i had tonight was about 200calories :dohh:

just the sauce?
Because 200 kcal is not bad for a whole dinner.

I'm doing Weight Watchers and always make veggie Curry with lots of cauliflower, butternut squash, carrots, courgettes and peppers.
Add 100g Potato per person, cubed

Make a sauce from tinned chopped tomatoes and Sharwood Curry Powder.

ok today is my new day.

Breakfast:

1 1/2 peices of wholemeal toast scraped with butter

Snack:

Alpen Bar
packet of french fries

Lunch:

small bowl of veg stew

Dinner:

Mushroom risotto - very naughty.. lots of butter,wine and cream in that but i did only have a small bowl

Pudding:

few spoonfulls of ben and jerrys icecream

so i did quite well today other than the butter in the risotto...

GOod luck!
I read on your thread where you were looking for a buddy that you're doing WW! I am too, just started on the 19th and I'm down 8.6pounds already! :happydance:
If you have the recipes for the 0 point soups, EAT THEM! They all seem to be quite yummy, and help when you need to squeeze in some veg, but don't have much for points.. Or if you just need a guilt free snack!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->