My Journal - Determind to do it..

another new day and its my first WW weigh in today too! *scared!!!*

breakfast - 2x wheetabix with whole milk :)dohh: which colin bought)
lunch - WW bacon buttie
snack - WW almond slice
dinner - Roast gammon slices with 2 homemade chips lol and veg

Ooh good luck at the weigh in! You sound like you're doing great :D

im gonna have a bacon buttie for my lunch i think! (WW bacon and wholemeal bread)

ok i got weighed today 13st 11lb... when i weighed myself a few months ago i was 13st 10lb..

oh and i also have a goal date - 13th Feb 2010 - its the RNLI Crew Dinner.

my new goal is 12st 9lb but im aiming to go lower than that

well today started well:

breakfast - 2 peices of wholemeal toast scraped with light marg
snack in work - 2 ricecakes

then it got a little worse...

lunch - subway 6inch turkey salad *everybody else in the office had mcdonalds but luckily subway is next door to mcdonalds and they popped in there for me*

and now its getting better again...

dinner (in the oven right now) - WW chips with a WW ocean pie *total 5 1/2 pts together*

and ive had 2 bottles of water and a WW hot choc for drinks.

i dropped my dinner on the floor... now the cat is tucking into my ocean pie.. *sigh*

Hey hun, :hugs: you are doing well and can definately see improvements in your diet already,I know what its like working in an office is awful when you trying to eat healthy,at my place there is always biscuits and cakes that people bring in,especially on a friday every week its like a massive feast on a friday!!lol and then when its payday the whole building gets dinner free and they order in from somewhere-last time it was pizza! Im fine with all that tho as im odd and hate eatting in company/with people lol strange I know lol but means I never eat all the rubbish that is brought in,i tend to find im never hungry at work as im always busy.
How has your day been today? Keep it up your doing great :) x

:wave:

hiya hun!

It sounds like your doing really well! Well done!

Keep it up x

today has been AWFUL.. complete dive bomb...

3 words...

*mcmuffin*
*chinese*
*ben&jerrys*

argh.. i feel so crap.

:hugs: Come on. We can do it. Even if you are good all wek and blow out everyweekend. It's better than not having a good week and then blowing out on the weekend, right?

We need some major kicks up the bum haha

Yay. Well done!

I lost 1lbs my first week and was like "wtf?" as I had been soooo good, but after that it went quicker...

Still sticking to it? How have you been , congrats on your weight loss. I will have to try get hold of your number to text you I keep forgetting about this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->