My Journal - Determind to do it..

todays not going well

breakfast - mcdonalds egg mcmuffin and hash brown with hot chocolate

snack - small bag animal buiscuits (100cal)

lunch - WW tomato soup with 2 peices of wholemeal bread scraped with butter

dinner - half a portion of chinese :blush: shredded chicked,rice and noodles

Tezzy stick with it, just make as many good choices as you can until Monday and start a whole new week!

I think I have gained this week but Monday i am starting again, going by the book , every single letter i am sticking too, just for one week and see how hard it is!

ok updated yesterdays with what i ate.. today will be a better day!

breakfast - 1 1/2 peices of wholemeal toast scraped with butter

Are you going to your first Weight Watchers Meeting today?

no ive decided to go to the wednesday meetings because it fits in better with the kids schedule!

first one is wednesday @ 4.30pm :D

im gonna do that curry deffo :thumbup: :D

snack - tangerine
lunch - 2egg omlette with a bit of cheese made using fry-lite and a peice of wholemeal toast scraped with butter
drink - WW hot choccy
dinner - veggie chilli ... it was all going so well until i added cheese and sour cream to my plate with a handful of dorritos :dohh:

ok day 3 :)

was feeling so crappy lastnight after having a massive dinner with added naughty foods AND i had a small bowl of icecream too :dohh: oh well at least it wasnt a whole tub of ben and jerrys!

breakfast - boiled egg on toast

Stick with it Tezzy,you can do it.:hugs: x

thanks sarah! im noticing im failing most in the evenings so im gonna really concentrate on that now!

Don't beat yourself up about having a little bit of cheese or sour cream in the evenings-you are allowed/and even supposed to eat dairy products.

I too find myself grazing/snacking in the evenings, so I just have a really light lunch(like a WW soup and a slice of bread) to save points for an evening treats. Which is something I'll be doing today as my GFs parents invited me for a roast dinner so Points are a bit out of my control.[why do they always invite me the night before weigh-in?]

Low Point treats are:
1 Jaffa cake:1Point
1 single Milky Way bar :2 Points
1 Rocky bar: 2.5 Points(the caramel ones are 2 Points)
1 25g bag of Walkers Baked: 1.5 Points

Random:
WW bread is boring and expensive(I've tried their bagel, pitta and wraps and didn't like any), I buy 'Nimble' bread instead.
If you don't want to buy a seperate bread just for you, buy 'wholemeal' bread for your family as multigrain has lots of points.
Crumpets are relartively low in points-2.5/3 for 2 Crumpets dep. on brand
Porridge made with water/skimmed milk is a good filling breakfast fairly low in points. I have mine with some raisins(don't forget to point them) and sweetener.

:) thanks for your advice! we eat wholemeal bread anyway so thats good :thumbup:

today i had the leftover chilli for lunch without the cheese/sour cream or dorritos lol and actually im full! just goes to show i never needed them :rofl:

thanks for all your support it means a lot and will be buying some of those things to snack on!

hmm i failed on dinner..

i had stew.. no bread (which usually i have about 4 peices :shock:) but ive just had a small bowl of rhubarb crumble.. i didnt dare look at the calories

Regardless of your evening indulgences, I think you will of lost weight this week, look back and see how many right choices you have made when you could of easily took a easier/yummier option. I think you have done well, just by focusing on what you were eating. Well done!! :thumbup:

thanks hun!

im going to save my breakfast this morning and have a yummy dairy free low fat yoghurt when i get into work...

breakfast - muller corner (strawberry)
snack - a handful of choccy sweets :blush: that were being handed round the office

thanks! im just useless.. i think my first WW meeting on wednesday will do me good..

Just forget about the chocoltes lol.

I have had an apple for breakfast and 2 bourbons :blush:

Gonna have a jacket tattie with cheese for dinner :) or make some pasta xx

dunno what im having for lunch.. ive just had a WW hot chocolate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->