My Kids Lists. (Updated)

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
We pretty much just buy for our kids, might buy for the MIL and FIL, and our elderly neighbours, not sure what to get them yet though,

Noel 3rd bday(19th dec);

Doll Stroller*
La Newborn doll*
Little people Princess garden set*
Anna dress*
Anna shoes*
Elsa dress*
Rapunzel doll*
Flynn Rider doll*
Earnest saves Christmas dvd*
Elsa shoes
Clothes/shoes

Noel Christmas; :xmas8:
vtech innotab*
Scooter*
Playmobil 123 plane*
Playmobil 123 Recycle truck*
Duplo town school bus*
Scooby doo figures*
2 Small Baby dolls*
Lalaloopsy doll*
Olaf alot*
Home busy book*
2 baby Alive snuggle babies*
Barbie grow with me skates
Duplo picnic set
Playdoh crazy cuts set
Scooby doo pez set*
color wonder books and pens
books

Stocking;

Dora Bracelet*
Frozen bracelet*
Scooby doo plush*
Doc mcstuffins book*
paw patrol figures
DVD
stickers and small pad
lint rabbit or santa
choc coins

Lilly 8; :xmas9:

Holiday barbie*
Lalaloopsy mittens doll*
Cayla interactive doll*
Disney never girls book set number 2*
Disney Never girls books #8*
Our generation doll*
Ipad mini*
Barbie and Ken Jeep
Crayola Art set*
Melissa and Doug coloring book
Chocolate bar maker

Stocking;

My first dollhouse ds game*
frozen puzzle*
shrinky dinks
yummy nummy food packs
blind bags
make up
dvd
lindt rabbit or santa
choc coins

Roland 11; :xmas6:

Xbox one
Mega Nerf gun
chess set
Video games
Trace pad (has a new interest in drawing and tracing)
Books

Stocking;
Star Wars comando Assult set*
Blind Bags
DVD
Star Wheels hot wheels
Lindt choc rabbit or santa
choc coins
etc

My son doesn't look like he has much but he has the same amount of money spent as the other two, he is really only into video games anymore :(

* means already brought. still got a lot to go but just had to buy for my son's bday on Monday, and also have to buy for DD bday in December, hoping to knock out a fair bit in two weeks :xmas23:

I have updated the list a little bit, i have reduced the kids budget's by another $100 each as i really am trying not to go too overboard this year, we really don't have room and the last couple of years i have been stressing out making sure i can buy it all in time, these gifts are from us and family members. might add on their stocking stuff later too :)

Great lists, and is so hard to buy for them once they start getting into video games. My eldest will be 10 just after Christmas and I don't want to get too many video games and encourage that too much but finding other things he might like is hard!

Great lists, and is so hard to buy for them once they start getting into video games. My eldest will be 10 just after Christmas and I don't want to get too many video games and encourage that too much but finding other things he might like is hard!

Thanks, yeah it is hard now they are older, i feel the same way with the video games, i have really limited his video game budget and most of his budget is going on books now :)

Fab list. We have the Cayla doll and it's brilliant x

I have Updated the list, taken some things off and added different things, also added my DD's 3rd bday stuff and their stockings!!

I have updated the lists again.

DH and i were having a chat and we figured our son would not get much use out of a tablet and would prefer the xbox one, so have decided to get him that, and we upped our budget on our DD 8's tablet and got her an Ipad Mini 2, we were going to spend around $150 on a Samsung tab, but the ipad mini was on sale for $199 and has 16gb as opposed to 8 on the Samsung! So got that the other day!

I am excited we are getting pretty close to being done, pretty much just have to concentrate on our son now.

One disapointing thing was the pj's i orderd my girls shipped to the wrong address twice, so they sent them back to the factory, and they refunded our money, problem is the sale and free shipping is no longer available! :(
So i will have to look else where for Pj's, oh well!

Great lists!

xbox one is a great idea!

Sorry the PJ's aren't on sale anymore with free shipping :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back