My lists and Xmas goings on

wildflower79

Reaction score
I'm a bit disorganised this year and haven't started an Xmas journal. I have wrapped the girls presents though. Can't take any pics as they'd share onto dd's tablet and she'd see them

Dd1 (7)

PS4
PS4 controllers
5 second rule game
LOLs X 3
LOL top trumps
Playmobil small animal set
Lego hamster set
LOL socks
Clipboard
Mini Millions set +sweets
Jelly bean dare sweets
Flip sequin cushion

Dd2 (3)

Playmobil Ferris wheel
Playmobil waltzer set thing
Playmobil cat set
Vtech turbo racers
Dino donk game
Fishing game
LOLs X3
Lol socks
Mini Millions set + sweets
Clipboard
Play money

I'm sure they had a couple more things each, but I can't remember what I've wrapped now :rofl:

Nephews -

PlayStation lights
Footballs

I haven't got anything for the in-laws yet, but thinking a voucher and some sort of photo gift of the girls

Today I'm hoping to sort some more decorations out. I put the window lights up last weekend but haven't done the tree yet.

I'm also attempting to make an Xmas village scene this year. It's sort of half done, but I need to finish it. I've picked a few buildings up in charity shops, but could do with some trees. I'll try and take some pics later

Great lists! :)

The Christmas Village scene is a lovely idea :xmas12:

Not the best pics, but I've had to crop them to get them to upload

IMG_20191224_143722406~2.jpg IMG_20191224_143722406~2.jpg IMG_20191224_143715014~2.jpg

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! Times gone so fast I feel like I've rushed to get everything done and not really enjoyed much time getting into the Xmas spirit. At least I've got everything done now though.

The girls have got so many gifts sitting under the tree from family and friends I'm seriously thinking about keeping some santa gifts back for their birthdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->