My Lists :)

vaniilla

Reaction score
7 year old
lego advent calendar
Knex

5 more things from his list once he writes it!

18 month old
playmobil 123 advent calendar
toot toot kingdom
large aquadoodle
ELC Wooden Post Box
Bonikka Carry Cot with Baby
Lift-the Flap First 100 Words

5 month old
Peppa Blue Sarah Waldorf Doll
First 50 Words book
Bedtime Stories Campbell Books
Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes book
Galt Stacking Tower
Melissa and Doug Stack and Count Parking Garage

Stocking fillers I'll pick up small bits here and there. :flower:

7 year old
lego advent calendar
Knex

18 month old
toot toot kingdom
large aquadoodle
ELC Wooden Post Box

5 month old
First 50 Words book
Galt Stacking Tower

if you haven't got the car garage thing yet, try tk maxx! I've seen that one in my local one loads of times. Might get it super cheap :)

toot toot kingdom castle ?! I'm getting this...... not for me. Haha

, I know of a website that sells that doll in the carry case and they will personalise it :) it's on our list also..... stop copying me ?

also hiiiiii

7 year old
lego advent calendar
Knex

18 month old
toot toot kingdom
large aquadoodle
ELC Wooden Post Box

5 month old
First 50 Words book
Galt Stacking Tower

if you haven't got the car garage thing yet, try tk maxx! I've seen that one in my local one loads of times. Might get it super cheap :)

toot toot kingdom castle ?! I'm getting this...... not for me. Haha

, I know of a website that sells that doll in the carry case and they will personalise it :) it's on our list also..... stop copying me ?

also hiiiiii

I'm going into bath on my own tomorrow :wacko: Tkmaxx trip it is with my giant double buggy :haha:

Ooooh linky please to the doll!

I've not bought anything yet, I keep blowing my money on crap minutes after getting it :dohh:

I've bought gifts for 2 family members (cookbook and toy) I've got a stacking puzzle thingy and stocking fillers. I'm strongly considering adding minnie's bow-tique duplo set to the list! I want it :rofl:

Ohhh I just googled it and now I want it too ! Alice would love it ..... not me, definitely not me.

Slight list change - Aquadoodle has been swapped for a talking duggee toy I ordered today.

i love the bonikka doll and carry cot :cloud9: I wish I could stick to 7 presents :haha:

So far, I've got each of the boys one each. Christopher is getting a duvet cover with The Fast and The Furious, Beanie is getting LEGO Nexo Knights Knighton Castle and Alexander is getting the large VTech Toot Toot set. Christopher and Beanie will also get a Scentsy Buddy for Christmas too because they keep trying to steal mine. It's not a very big Christmas this year due to getting ready for a baby and the fact the whole year has just made everything hard. :cry: I've usually spent around $2000 by now. Too much but I love Christmas. So a quite Christmas with probably around 6 presents each. Nieces and nephews this year won't be getting anything from us but I'll be telling my siblings to just worry about their children this year for that reason. I don't believe in receiving if you can't give. Don't generally worry about adults but we do shop for something useful and inexpensive for his mother each year.

I'm looking at this for hubby in the hopes he will let me throw away the old leather couch he wants to put out there. :haha: Then when he pisses me off he can take the TV and the PS4 onto the deck and sleep out there. :rofl:
https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/p/li...max=300&pmin=100&sr=outdoor+furniture&start=1

In regards to lists though, I've got this so far:

Christopher:
-Qixels 3d
-LEGO Ultra Agents Hurricane Heist
-LEGO Minecraft Waterfall Base
-Hot Wheels Cars
-Named towel - Blue

Brayden-Lee:
-Ninjago Duvet Cover
-Named towel - Green

Alexander:
-Figure 8 Wooden Train Set
-Named towel - Orange
-Preschool Bead Box

I'm still working on my lists! Other than the Rubens barn doll I've done nothing

I am struggling with 7 but I'm trying :p it's just meaning the list keeps changing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->