My little snitch!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Charlie's learning more words every day, and I've now realised that he's turning into a snitch as well!!!

I picked him up from nursery on Tuesday and was told that he'd been involved in an 'incident' with another child. Basically, Charlie had a toy that another child wanted, he tried to take it from him, Charlie said no and tried to take the toy back, and the other child grabbed Charlie's hand and bit it. Really quite hard because it had been 2 hours before and I could still make out the individual teeth marks.:cry:

Anyway, Charlie had obviously been in pain so I had to sign the accident report, and the other child had been disciplined.

Quite rightly, they won't say who the other child is (some parents have retaliated in the past!!!). I always shrug these things off and don't in any way blame the other kid or parent - Charlie went through a spate of hitting and biting - they all do.

Anyway, got home and went to show Stu. I said to Charlie 'show Daddy your poorly hand' , to which he pointed to the bite mark and said 'Paddy'!:dohh: I said 'No, your poorly hand', and he again said 'Paddy'!!!:dohh:

Didn't matter what I said, he just kept pointing to his bite mark saying Paddy!!!

I have a snitch in my house!!!!:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: There's no stopping him now ;)

Hope his hand heals soon :hugs:

Awww bless him.

Hope his hands better soon

x

aww the poor thing :( and good on him for squealing :rofl:

Oh poor little guy but :rofl: @ him grassing Paddy up!!!

Jack got bit on his hand about 6 months ago and still goes on about it, saying Grace bit me ow!!!!

Its when he snitches on you that you should worry :lol:

aww, it gets worse!!!

me n oh fell out the other day and i called him a dickhead under my breath and nicole staright away "daddy, mammy just called u a dickhead!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->