My Miracle Journey

Sar I am thrilled to be apart of this journey with you !!

I think we can all agree we get a kick out of hearing your baby news and well anything involving your baby for that matter :) you my friend have waited long enough to carry life within your womb.. you deserve all the joy and splendor that will come with motherhood. I pray Jesus that you will delight over Sar's pregnancy, that you will gloat over your miraculous hands by giving Sar the most wonderful journey not only through her pregnancy but right through her labour and into motherhood. I acknowledge your work here in her life and lift you up in praise. Jesus name, Amen.

I'll try and answer your previous questions.

- I only ended up spending money on one maternity item and that was my baby shower dress. I bought it for $40 online at ASOS maternity, they often have sales so I'd just keep an eye out for the maternity section sales. All the rest of the clothes I wore during my pregnancy were my normal size baby doll dresses. I found most of the clothes in my cupboard I could wear during pregnancy like leggings, oversize t's and any dresses without a belt. My sister in law gave me
Some clothes - ill tell u what, invest in a maternity pair of shorts. I wore them everyday from about 5mths onwards! If you dont want to be spending a whole deal on maternity clothes just buy the next size up in normal stores you'd shop at. That way they're not too ugly either lol

- I was sick from week 6 - week 14, since Im gluten free I relied on bland g/f snacks such as gf crackers and nuts. And the occasional low sugar homemade fruit loaf. Anything with spice or flavor settled my stomach. I know there are some natural tablets from the health good store that suppresses morning sickness. But if you don't want the tablets just buy fresh ginger(or ginger jelly) as that's what's in the tablet anyways

Luv you & keep up the updates !!!

You're a gem Bec :hugs:

Thanks for all the helpful information...thankfully right now I'm feeling great. I'm sure I will have plenty more questions later on.

Woohoo!!! Praise God!

I've been in the market for an OB Dr since we've switched insurance and both of my sis-in-laws have the same OB and love her. I just checked my insurance to see if she is a covered provider and she is, so I called her office to see if they are accepting new patients and they are:happydance:

My first OB appt will be on May 15th, but will have to go in for lab work on May 3rd and they will be giving me a prenatal package that day as well.

Thank you Lord!

It is amazing how the Lord lines things up at the appointed time! Glad you are seeing a doc that your sister in laws have had good experiences with.

Praise the Lord! I love how God works out even the smaller details. I hope you love her as much as your SIL's did.

Yesterday was a great day! My husband's friend, wife and 3 kids came down to visit us from Idaho. Since they were in town, we had a lot of other couples with their kids come over to hang out.

There were about 10-13 kids that were at my house, 3 of those were babies 4 months and younger and had 3 women that were pregnant, me included! It was so nice to FINALLY feel like I was part of the group.

We announced it to everyone there and they were so over joyed, a couple of the ladies cried since they knew our story. One of the ladies told me she has a lot of pregnancy books that she would love to pass on to me, which is pretty awesome! So much for waiting until 12 weeks :haha:

As of today, the queasiness has eased up a bit, but I'm still constantly burping and very tired. It was crazy, on Monday night when I was cleaning the house for the guests to come over, I had a wave of exhaustion hit me...it came out of nowhere...anyone else experience that?

Yesterday was a great day! My husband's friend, wife and 3 kids came down to visit us from Idaho. Since they were in town, we had a lot of other couples with their kids come over to hang out.

There were about 10-13 kids that were at my house, 3 of those were babies 4 months and younger and had 3 women that were pregnant, me included! It was so nice to FINALLY feel like I was part of the group.

We announced it to everyone there and they were so over joyed, a couple of the ladies cried since they knew our story. One of the ladies told me she has a lot of pregnancy books that she would love to pass on to me, which is pretty awesome! So much for waiting until 12 weeks :haha:

As of today, the queasiness has eased up a bit, but I'm still constantly burping and very tired. It was crazy, on Monday night when I was cleaning the house for the guests to come over, I had a wave of exhaustion hit me...it came out of nowhere...anyone else experience that?

I loved that feeling of being able to fit in and be part of the group! I love it when my friends who have kids refer to me as "mama"...it just makes me feel so good! :)

I still get waves of exhaustion and nausea/dizziness sometimes! It takes a lot of energy to grow a baby, so I think at certain times it can just hit you like a ton of bricks. Try to rest when you can. I know in the 1st tri it took me so much longer to do the housework, and I eventually just started scheduling in breaks during my cleaning so I could keep resting but get things done.

I was also a champion napper during the first tri. I could easily lie in bed on a Saturday afternoon and sleep uninterrupted for 3+ hours!

I'm always tired. It eased up in 2nd tri, but came back with a vengence in 3rd tri. I would sleep 12-13 hours a night in first tri and now I can sleep 10-12 hours. I only got 8 last night and feel completely drained today. So yes, it does take a lot of energy to grow a baby. I agree rest whenever you can. I would come home, eat dinner, then fall asleep on the chase, then wake up a few hours later and go to bed. If you don't rest when your body needs to, you'll regret it cause the next day you feel sluggish. It will happen a lot in first tri, but you should start to fell better as you get into 2nd tri. My doc told me the tiredness can go through week 15 even, but as you know every woman is different. I'm sure people will understand if you can't get to a few things around the house. Don't overdo it. You're pregnant...I say suck up everything you can get while you are cause when that baby gets here, it will be all about him/her, lol.

I just felt like I was leaking, so I went to the bathroom and there was red blood, not only in my underwear, but in the toilet. I'm doing my best to hold it together. I'm not cramping...I'm going to call the Dr right now.

I just felt like I was leaking, so I went to the bathroom and there was red blood, not only in my underwear, but in the toilet. I'm doing my best to hold it together. I'm not cramping...I'm going to call the Dr right now.

Praying so hard for you right now.

Keep us posted I will pray for you. :hugs:

Praying for you and your Beany Sarah...please do not panic.. and remember this is one of God's questions to you if you trust him...:hugs:

The office called me back and can get me in at 11:50, that's almost 4 1/2 hrs from now. I'm just constantly in prayer right now, believing when we go to the doctors, we are just going to be blessed with seeing the baby and a heart beat.

I went back to the bathroom and I'm still bleeding, but thankfully no cramping.

I will update if anything changes.

Praying for you GJ. This happens sometimes. There are so many reasons this could be happening so don't panic and don't worry. Lord cover this woman and her baby. Keep her calm and trusting in You Father. Amen.

Praying for you and baby Brown [-o<

I'm thankful that your doctor's office can see you today!

I've been wearing a pad since the 1st time I saw blood and have been to the bathroom twice since then. There is no blood on the pad, it only shows up after I use the bathroom.

My insides are shaking, I have to be honest...I'm a little nervous:sad1:

I've been wearing a pad since the 1st time I saw blood and have been to the bathroom twice since then. There is no blood on the pad, it only shows up after I use the bathroom.

Sorry to be forward, but if you reach up there as if you're checking your cervix for CM, is there a lot of blood?

Sorry to be forward, but if you reach up there as if you're checking your cervix for CM, is there a lot of blood?

Yes, there is a lot...but no clots.

Just saw this praying for you and the baby right now pls keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"