My Miracle Journey

Hey hun I wanted to share that yesterday at our church picnic they had the evangelical team set up to take prayer requests and I dropped your name in the hat. I explained about the triplets and how they had to be in the nicu, but are doing well. She said they would pray, but the reason I wanted to share is because they pray for an entire year! How cool is that! I could have used all those little pieces of paper, but decided to save some for others, lol. Hope all is going well and you all are adjusting nicely!

Praying the babies are doing well and got to come home this week!

I'm so sorry I've been horrible at updating.

Praise God my babies are home with us, safe and sound. Emma and Noah got to come home on July 25th and Judah came home the next day. They were in the NICU because of feeding issues and when it was ok for Emma and Noah to come home, the dr said Judah will probably join us in about 5 days. Well, the next day the NICU nurse called and said Judah was ready to come home. After his brother and sister left him, I guess he started to finish his bottles and so they released him :haha: He still is a little slow at finishing his bottle and doesn't finish it all the time, but definitely doing better.

My mom is here during the week to take on the midnight, 3 and 6 am feelings. She is a night owl, so it really works out for us. I'm pumping and have to get up to pump, but go right back to bed as she is taking care of them. I wake up at 6am and will help feed one of the babies and she will then go to sleep as I take on the day shift.

It's definitely a lot of work doing everything times 3, but it's 3 times the love and joy.

Awww glad everything is going well & your babies are home. God is soo awesome. Your family is blessed :happydance:

So happy for you Sarah...so glad the babies are home and well and everything is going great! It is a surreal feeling, you'll never lose that I don't think...I haven't. How is your mom, I know she's in heaven and so in love!

You are so lucky to have your mom there hun, what a blessing! I'm so glad you two are able to sleep, it definitely helps when you're not tired and are rested. Even though things are hectic, I'm sure, you can still relax at times. How is the hubbs and Taylor? In love I'm sure...gushing!

That is great to hear Sarah! Mom helping out is always great!

Best of luck and many blessings!

Oh Sarah I'm so glad that the babies are home. It is truly a blessing that your mom is able to be there and help you out. I remember those first few nights at home were difficult. Don't get me wrong I loved it much more than being in the hospital but lack of sleep can really take its toll on you. (and you have it times 3) Either way I'm sure your still just on cloud 9.

Hi Sarah, was just thinking of you all & wanted to come on here & say hi & let you know I'm thinking of and praying for you all. I'm sure you're just a little bit busy! :) I'm still getting used to the demands of one baby, 3 must be a lot of work! As you say lots of love too though :) hope you're all doing really well, huge blessings xx

Hi Sisters, I've been on mute for a while but I've been a silently following the group..

This TTC business has left me and my hubby so down and even losing hope, and that's not good.. well I've been fasting for the past two days and yesterday at church I prayed to God to please show me the way to guide me.. I am however scheduled for my HSG(10 September) which I've been putting off for a while now.:dohh: I just read horrific stories which is not cool. My medical aid will not be paying for anything infertility tests so i'm paying everything out of my pocket..

I'm just losing hope, as I've bee ttc since forever and I've always said I wanted babies before I turned 28..28 is just around he corner in May2015..so i'm getting really really scared its not going to happen before then:nope:

Thanks for listening ladies:hugs: God continue blessing you all.

Wow amazing but what caught my eye the most was ur bible reading with all hope for you, you've gained a stalker gl hun

Hi Sisters, I've been on mute for a while but I've been a silently following the group..

This TTC business has left me and my hubby so down and even losing hope, and that's not good.. well I've been fasting for the past two days and yesterday at church I prayed to God to please show me the way to guide me.. I am however scheduled for my HSG(10 September) which I've been putting off for a while now.:dohh: I just read horrific stories which is not cool. My medical aid will not be paying for anything infertility tests so i'm paying everything out of my pocket..

I'm just losing hope, as I've bee ttc since forever and I've always said I wanted babies before I turned 28..28 is just around he corner in May2015..so i'm getting really really scared its not going to happen before then:nope:

Thanks for listening ladies:hugs: God continue blessing you all.

Don't read the horror stories! I have had 2 HSG's now. Neither were unbearable! We are no longer actively TTC, but are working towards IVF next Summer. Prayers for an easy hsg for you!

Thank you cupcake. ..my hsg wasn't that bad, more uncomfortable than anything else.

Does anyone know how Sarah and her new family are doing?

I'm so sorry for not coming on and updating. Life has been busy, but GREAT!

If any of you are on Facebook, look me up! Sarah Brown, [email protected]. I post a lot of pics and updates on there.

My miracles just turned 3 months yesterday! I'm super blessed.

Perfect adding you. Becca Kane is my name so you know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->