My Miracle Journey

I keep checking your blog and your bump is so perfect! I showed another lady at my job and she thinks you are so cute. She said that God has truly restored and is so happy for you!

13 days...is that all!?!?!?!? I keep thinking of you going in for the delivery, then I think back to the past pic I saw of you dressed in hospital gear. What a long road this has been but here we are! Well, here you are (they're not mine I know, but still... lol). Can't wait to meet them...virtually!

I keep checking your blog and your bump is so perfect! I showed another lady at my job and she thinks you are so cute. She said that God has truly restored and is so happy for you!

13 days...is that all!?!?!?!? I keep thinking of you going in for the delivery, then I think back to the past pic I saw of you dressed in hospital gear. What a long road this has been but here we are! Well, here you are (they're not mine I know, but still... lol). Can't wait to meet them...virtually!

I think it's pretty cool how my story has been shared throughout the world :thumbup: She is right!!! God has definitely restored what was taken from me. Then enemy has been defeated!!!!

Lol! You have been on this journey with me for a long time and I can't wait to share the news with their virtual Auntie :hugs:

Wow only 13days that's soo close can't believe it's gone by so fast. It's pretty mind blowing. After 6 years of TTC & 3mcs it's pretty obvious God has said it's your time now. Embrace it & enjoy it you're about to be a mommy to 3 beautiful babies :) <3

Thank you sweetheart!!!

How are you doing??? I still can't believe how close we are in weeks of pregnancy :happydance: what symptoms are you having right now? My feet get super swollen and the past couple of nights I can't get comfortable to sleep, so I get out of bed and sleep on the recliner.

I'm doing great my biggest symptom right now is heartburn. I've been eating tums a lot. I sleep pretty comfortably with my body pillow. My hands are a bit swollen my wedding ring is hard to get on & off but other than that not many symptoms. :)

Watch your mailbox!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I can't believe it's less than two weeks away from the day! I am so excited for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't really come on here much anymore...more of a stalker than a poster. I shared your story with my coworkers the other day. They are all so excited for you too! I can't wait to see pics of your babies.

Watch your mailbox!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I can't believe it's less than two weeks away from the day! I am so excited for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't really come on here much anymore...more of a stalker than a poster. I shared your story with my coworkers the other day. They are all so excited for you too! I can't wait to see pics of your babies.

Thanks Amanda, you're so sweet!:hugs:

Thanks for sharing, it is a pretty unique story we have going on over here :haha:

Hi Sarah,

So excited!!! You have someone planned to post updates for you right with pics once the babies are born :haha:

Your story does give hope to those of us still TTC!!!!

Blessings,

Sarah

They are here!!! We went in on July 14th because my blood pressure was running high and I was on the edge of developing preeclampsia. We had the option of staying in the hospital and waiting it out or to go ahead with a c-section. I opted to do the c-section since my blood pressure wasn't getting any better and I was very uncomfortable in the observation room and couldn't imagine being there any longer waiting to be tested over and over.

On July 15th at 4:40am I was heading to the operating room.

Babies came at 5:23, 5:24 and 5:25.

Here are their stats...

#1- Emma Lily 5.04lbs 18.25 inches
#2- Noah Andrew 4.12lbs 17 inches
#3- Judah Stephen 5.6lbs 17.75 inches

Emma and Noah were fine after delivery, but Judah couldn't breathe on his own and needed to be rushed to the NICU to get breathing treatment. They had him in a covered incubator with an oxygen mask for a day and then had an oxygen tube by his nostrils the next day. He is doing great with breathing now.

I was discharged from the hospital today and miss them tremendously. They can't come home yet because all of them have trouble drinking all their formula. They need to be able to drink and hold a certain amount before they can be released. The dr thinks maybe sometime next week.

We will be heading to the NICU daily to feed, hold and love on them until the can come home with us.

Please keep us all in your prayers.

Congratulations! I'm so glad Judah is doing better. I hope they get to come home from the NICU soon. They all have lovely names.

They are here!!! We went in on July 14th because my blood pressure was running high and I was on the edge of developing preeclampsia. We had the option of staying in the hospital and waiting it out or to go ahead with a c-section. I opted to do the c-section since my blood pressure wasn't getting any better and I was very uncomfortable in the observation room and couldn't imagine being there any longer waiting to be tested over and over.

On July 15th at 4:40am I was heading to the operating room.

Babies came at 5:23, 5:24 and 5:25.

Here are their stats...

#1- Emma Lily 5.04lbs 18.25 inches
#2- Noah Andrew 4.12lbs 17 inches
#3- Judah Stephen 5.6lbs 17.75 inches

Emma and Noah were fine after delivery, but Judah couldn't breathe on his own and needed to be rushed to the NICU to get breathing treatment. They had him in a covered incubator with an oxygen mask for a day and then had an oxygen tube by his nostrils the next day. He is doing great with breathing now.

I was discharged from the hospital today and miss them tremendously. They can't come home yet because all of them have trouble drinking all their formula. They need to be able to drink and hold a certain amount before they can be released. The dr thinks maybe sometime next week.

We will be heading to the NICU daily to feed, hold and love on them until the can come home with us.

Please keep us all in your prayers.

OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I was wondering if you had your babies yet since you haven't posted lately. I am so happy for you, your DH, and Taylor! I will make sure I update my mama and coworkers since I told them all your story. I love their names. I can't wait to see pics of your beautiful babies. :hugs: :happydance::happydance:

Big congrats - I'm absolutely thrilled for you and your family of six xxx

Congrats on your Blessings! Praise the Lord for His Glory! I am so happy for you & will be praying the babies get the hang of feedings & are soon home with you all!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Praise God! Thank you Lord for keeping Sarah and the babies safe! I'm thrilled for you! Can't wait to see pics, all the stats sound great, love the names! I will tell my coworkers too that your blessings are here and doing well! Enjoy your sleep now cause week, its all gone, but you'll enjoy that kind of tired. Love you hun!

Congrats Sarah! Prayers for the babies to get to come home soon :hugs: <3

YAY!!!!im sooooo excited for you. Beautiful names. Will pray they get to come home soon!

Heart is gushing with happiness for you dh and Taylor praying for you all <3 <3 it must seem like a dream xx

My mama and all of my coworkers gave you a huge congratulations on your babies' births. One of my coworkers said she wanted to see pics! We are all still praying that your babies are getting stronger every day and will be home before we know it.

God is so good!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woo hoo! Massive congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful babies, Praise Him! I'm over the moon for you, hope they get to come home very soon and that your recovery is going well x

Wow!! I can't believe I just heard. So excited your three miracle babies are here! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear that they are all home.

Hi hun! Just wanted to check in and see how its coming with those babies. Post when you can!

YAY!!!!
Wow!
I am so happy for your family.
It has been a tremendous blessing to watch this miracle unfold in your life! I found the Christian Woman TTC thread just a month before you conceived. Your story literally flipped right over on its head in the time that I've been on this forum! You are a miracle!
I'm so happy for your precious babies...
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->