• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Miracle Journey

Praying for everything to be okay. I have read a ton about bleeding and it can be totally fine. The fact that you have no pain is a great sign.

One of my sisters had several episodes of bleeding through out her pregnancies and my niece and nephews are fine. I agree with the ladies, the fact that you're not cramping is a really good sign.

I agree. No cramping is good, and no clots is a good thing too, as well as the fact that there is nothing on the pad. It's ok to be nervous about this, I think anyone would. It will all be ok though hun. Let us know how your appt goes.

Thank you all for your responses :hugs:

I'm definitely feeling the peace of God right now. I will be heading to my appt soon, it's in an hour.

I will let you know as soon as I can.

Praying for you and Baby Brown! I'm reminded of the word I got this week and my personal mantra I have to remind myself of, "I got this. Relax. -Jesus"

Close your eyes an picture yourself clinging to His robe that fills the temple like the woman who reached out to touch his robe and was healed!

Praise God Almighty :happydance:

Baby Brown is doing wonderful and we even got to see the heart beat:cloud9:

The Dr doesn't know why I was bleeding, but assured me that not every bleeding episode is a miscarriage and to call if it happens again so they can do another ultrasound.

He said the baby is measuring perfectly at 7 weeks and since I was there today and saw my little blueberry, he had me move next weeks ultrasound to May 1st, I will be 9 weeks then.

Thank you all for your support during this time, you all are such a blessing to me :hugs:

Praise the Lord!!!! I'm so so so happy Baby Brown is okay!!!! :)

Yeah, my mom bled a little when she was pregnant with me. Glad little bean is fine!

Here is a short clip of the baby and you can see the heart flicker :winkwink:

Also, you can hear my husband asking about twins :haha:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDCamAkt-RM

GJ, I'm so glad baby Brown is doing well in there.

Yeaaaaaaa Praise God...:happydance: he is always good and faithful:hugs: so glad to hear the good news!:happydance:

Yesterday was a super emotional day for me, I came home after the Dr appt exhausted, emotionally exhausted.

I'm really hoping that baby Brown doesn't play any more tricks on me, that was no fun.

Today is a new day and I'm back to my burping and queasiness :thumbup:

Thank you Lord for getting me through that little road bump and for blessing me with so many faith filled women in my life.

https://i.imgur.com/EC3xc42.jpg?1

I'm sure you're exhausted hun. I think the emotional exhaustion takes a bigger toll than physical exhaustion. Hope you can just relax today and enjoy your burping and queasiness, lol.

How are you doing today, Sarah? I've been having nausea all day today and drinking ginger ale and eating Saltines! :p

Sweetheart Sar, my heart is with you right now as you venture through your 7th week of pregnancy.
It's not easy being pregnant, nor being a christian either. When life makes you hold dear to your faith and what you know of God and your relationship with him, it challenges us and moves us closer to where God wants us to be with him.
I pray Jesus you will continue to comfort Sar as she travels along her pregnancy, full knowing you shaped this child within her to be a happy and healthy baby.
Encourage her to keep sharing with us and other people of her miracle wonder and her love for you, so she can continue influencing and positively affecting others, for good and for God.

Love you Sar & lil bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->