My misscariage at 7+2, a non traumatic story..

Floralaura

Reaction score
On Sunday 10/5 I was 7+2 weeks pregnant..we awoke in the morning and OH went to the toilet and said ''Whats this blood in the toilet?'' I went and looked and unknown to me when I had been to wee in the dark during the night I had started bleeding..so I checked myself and I had bright red blood, not loads but quite a bit. I knew right then I had lost my Baby, I felt it that this was it and it was all over.
I went to A&E as I am rhesus neg so wasnt sure what to do..I only waited for 15mins before a lovely Lady Dr came and got me. I had my BP taken and she felt my tummy and did a test, which came back a BFP but faint, too faint. Then they took bloods and put a canula in and sent me up to gynae ward. It only took 1hr 15mins from arriving to getting to the ward! There I saw a consultant who did a internal to look at my cervix, he said I had a closed cervix but had have a moderate bleed and he was 50/50 and said I could be admitted or sent home to come back the next day for a scan, so I went home.
I spent the day in bed, crying and hoping but knowing it was bad..the bleeeding got worse but not overly bad.
Monday I went to EPU and was scanned at 10.45am..they said they could see no Baby..Just a blood clot, a obscured by blood sac and a thickened lining of the womb. They they said my HGC came back at 257. Tried to say I was earlier than I thought but that wasnt possible as we only DTD 2 times so Baby had to be 7+ weeks not the 4 they were saying I could be. They booked me in for another HCG test on Tuesday and I came home.
Later Monday around 6pm I passed the Baby and clot..I didnt get any pain at all, I havent had any pain during the whole thing. I knew that they were about to come as I had a crampy feeling, so I had a bowl to catch it. I had a small gush of blood and out came one part..a hour later the same again. It was a little uncomfy when I passed them but like I said, no pain at all. It was a clot and the sac covered in a clot. I kept both.
I had the HCG tested Tuesday and already it was down to 56.
Thursday we took the Baby to my Dads grave and buried it there, its on a hill overlooking the sea and very quiet and peaceful.
Its now Friday, since Monday I had bright red blood with stringy clots etc, heavy for me but a pad would last a few hours so not heavy in medical eyes.
Today it seems to be tapering off, its going browny coloured more than the fresh angry red it was.
When this happened to me I was terrified, of the physical side of it more than anything if I am honest..but I needednt have been. Yes its been a awful experience but I thought that every MC had to be horrifically painful but I learnt this week that it doesnt. I feel shaky and wobbly on my feet and have at times had achy thighs (this is womb contracting being felt in the legs apparently) but other than that its been 'ok'..I wanted to tell my story for anyone whos about to go through it to know its not always a pain filled experience.

Edit-iTs now Friday night and today I walked for about 2.5 miles and though I felt fine doing it I started bleeding bright red and lots again since doing it..not sure if I would have anyway or if I did too much?

It is quite possible you could have over-did it especially since your body is in the 4-6 week recovery time for MC. My condolences to you and your OH.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->