My moby wrap just arrived

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
Where i live is quite rural and there are no pavements so we decided not to buy a pushchair, we have got a maxi cosi car seat and zapp frame for short journeys into town.

So i had been looking into baby wearing. Went to a great antenatel class on monday where there was a talk and demonstration on baby wearing and i was sold.

Ordered my wrap/sling on tuesday and it has just arrived and i'm so excited. Just need a baby now to try it with! Hope my LO likes being in a sling as we will be able to go on some great country walks together.

enjoy we had a thread on baby wearing with some ideas on how to tie the baby.

We got one of these too - in sienna - and tried it with a big teddy bear. It's brilliant.

I absolutely love this idea but I have a very weak right ankle and twist it on a regular basis. I'd be so scared of going over with Bubble. :cry: I'd love to have one but...

:happydance: yay!!! What colour did you go for? We're going to get a Moby wrap too - where did you order it from? I looked into baby wearing and decided to go for a ring sling (thought it might be easier to use at first with this being my first baby I want to be confident with holding it and stuff before doing the whole wrap thing) and a Moby wrap as they seem to be the best value with the best reviews.

I'm hoping my LO likes it too as I really don't want to get a pram. Think there's a baby wearing group meeting thing near me but haven't looked into it properly yet.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->