My mom & baby moving to virginia??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look! i changed my ticker! :) next im going to put a picture on it!

My friend keeps calling her baby an "it" constantly and I keep having to remind myself I do it by accident and to not say anything to her :haha:

Atleast you can call him by name! LOL I have to stick with "him" until i've picked out between Jeremy & Joseph!

Loveme_x- sorry I dont know your name, just got back on the site.
What are you thinking of for like a middle name?

Loveme_x- sorry I dont know your name, just got back on the site.
What are you thinking of for like a middle name?

Jeremy Elijah
Joseph Iiza
Jeremy Valentino
Joseph Xzavier
Jeremy Travarus
Joseph Deonte
:shrug:

IT?!?!?! You've got to be kidding.:dohh::roll:

Wss! :growlmad:

Get over it. Holy cow.

:coffee:

Samisshort you are so rude. Calling your baby "it" is just wrong i understand a random slip or something but she called him an "it" about 4 times so why don't you just keep your sweet comments to yourself SWEETHEART:) no need for the drama.

It's been said and done for quite awhile now, that we all have slip-ups before we know what our LOs are. I still do it now even knowing he's a boy. And I'm rude? I told her to get over it, because like I stated - it's said and done. She's bringing it back up which is going to stir up the drama again. OP was talking baby names for gosh sake.

I especially appreciate your sarcasm. SWEETHEART.

Jeremy Elijah
Joseph Iiza
Jeremy Valentino
Joseph Xzavier
Jeremy Travarus
Joseph Deonte
:shrug:

I like Joseph Deonte and Jeremy Elijah as my favorites if I were to pick a middle name with each first name. :flower:

Again this thread needs some BOOOOBBIIIEEESSSSSS!!!

:holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly: :holly:

:rofl: Never thought I'd have the opportunity to do this twice in one day :rofl:

i may not understand what u are sayong 100% but i have mixed feelings all the time, all tho my main concern is whats best for my son now, but giving up ur freedom and knowing tht everything will change for u in a heartbeat soon is scary and i can see how u feel confused. and im really close to my grandmother she is my "mom" she raised me and im still rly young. i have no jod and im doing school and the father of the baby is still in my life and we ares till together have been for 2yrs but i still wonder at points if im wats best even tho i already no tht answer i still hav moment of doubt in myself. so if she was healthy enough and able and willing to help raise my child by letting my son stay with her and let me finish school and get on my feet i mite considerate it but i honestly dnt think i cld go through with letting anoyone else in the world raise my baby besides me and nick... so i see where u may come from there as well. but my advice to u wld be just picture urself holding ur child in ur arms and if u can see urself doing tht and loving the baby with everypart of u and knwoing ud do whatever it may take to protect them then there is ur answer u keep ur child with u and u do whatever it may take to take of tht bby. ur the mother and the bby will need the mother more then anything in the world. tht bby already knows u and feels safe with u. and with calling the bby an "it" i did the same thing before i knew what the gender was. not meaning anything bad at all by it but just confused what to say, this is my first baby and im new to it. so i believe others should be more considerate. but othesr have stronger feelin twd certain things which is fine. but dnt let any of this get u down u have some time to think about it so just hold tight and relax and the answer will come to u. but i wish u all the best of luck with ur situation and my prayers go out to u. =) and if u need anyone to ever tlk to im always an open pair of ears,

Lucky! More like blessed! I feel as thought im completely out of luck with having your FOB by your side everyones like "Look where he is now?" I want to curse them out sometimes.

i know im always scared of things being put in my face about certain things. and even tho im still with him and hes helps out sooooooo much he still has yet to get a job which i get where ppl come from but they seem to love to just go at it about how he needs to grow up and throw it in my face tht im not ready or i cant do this because im so young ect ect.... i dnt let it get to me tho i just look at them wit a confused look wondering how they think they know if im ready or not, so when someone ask u tht lol just think to urself "hes out doing his thing while giving me a chance to grow stronger and prove to everyone tht im gonna be the best mom ever!!!!" =D and no girl NEEDS a guy i mean yes they are helpful and its just amazing having one there for u but i mean if were strong enough to make through the labor and all tht pain and make it through the heartbreeaks and ect in life we sure as heck can raise a baby without them. and im sure ur a very strong person and can do it. =)

IT?!?!?! You've got to be kidding.:dohh::roll:

Wss! :growlmad:

Get over it. Holy cow.

:coffee:

Samisshort you are so rude. Calling your baby "it" is just wrong i understand a random slip or something but she called him an "it" about 4 times so why don't you just keep your sweet comments to yourself SWEETHEART:) no need for the drama.

It's been said and done for quite awhile now, that we all have slip-ups before we know what our LOs are. I still do it now even knowing he's a boy. And I'm rude? I told her to get over it, because like I stated - it's said and done. She's bringing it back up which is going to stir up the drama again. OP was talking baby names for gosh sake.

I especially appreciate your sarcasm. SWEETHEART.
Okay Sammy:holly: Your sooooo funny! how old are you again? rofl 5 maybe?

Oh goodness! No fighting! LOL. Simply if she or me calls thier baby "it" it doesn't mean we loves "it" any less. It's a person ofc but thousands & thousands of people to thier baby as "it" "Aww its gonna be soo cute! I'm gonna get it this & that!" Omg i hear this ALL the time. I don't critize anyone for calling thier child "it". Even after its born ppl still say "It" up until its a certain age.

i may not understand what u are sayong 100% but i have mixed feelings all the time, all tho my main concern is whats best for my son now, but giving up ur freedom and knowing tht everything will change for u in a heartbeat soon is scary and i can see how u feel confused. and im really close to my grandmother she is my "mom" she raised me and im still rly young. i have no jod and im doing school and the father of the baby is still in my life and we ares till together have been for 2yrs but i still wonder at points if im wats best even tho i already no tht answer i still hav moment of doubt in myself. so if she was healthy enough and able and willing to help raise my child by letting my son stay with her and let me finish school and get on my feet i mite considerate it but i honestly dnt think i cld go through with letting anoyone else in the world raise my baby besides me and nick... so i see where u may come from there as well. but my advice to u wld be just picture urself holding ur child in ur arms and if u can see urself doing tht and loving the baby with everypart of u and knwoing ud do whatever it may take to protect them then there is ur answer u keep ur child with u and u do whatever it may take to take of tht bby. ur the mother and the bby will need the mother more then anything in the world. tht bby already knows u and feels safe with u. and with calling the bby an "it" i did the same thing before i knew what the gender was. not meaning anything bad at all by it but just confused what to say, this is my first baby and im new to it. so i believe others should be more considerate. but othesr have stronger feelin twd certain things which is fine. but dnt let any of this get u down u have some time to think about it so just hold tight and relax and the answer will come to u. but i wish u all the best of luck with ur situation and my prayers go out to u. =) and if u need anyone to ever tlk to im always an open pair of ears,

Lucky! More like blessed! I feel as thought im completely out of luck with having your FOB by your side everyones like "Look where he is now?" I want to curse them out sometimes.

i know im always scared of things being put in my face about certain things. and even tho im still with him and hes helps out sooooooo much he still has yet to get a job which i get where ppl come from but they seem to love to just go at it about how he needs to grow up and throw it in my face tht im not ready or i cant do this because im so young ect ect.... i dnt let it get to me tho i just look at them wit a confused look wondering how they think they know if im ready or not, so when someone ask u tht lol just think to urself "hes out doing his thing while giving me a chance to grow stronger and prove to everyone tht im gonna be the best mom ever!!!!" =D and no girl NEEDS a guy i mean yes they are helpful and its just amazing having one there for u but i mean if were strong enough to make through the labor and all tht pain and make it through the heartbreeaks and ect in life we sure as heck can raise a baby without them. and im sure ur a very strong person and can do it. =)

Thanks! :thumbup::flower: I'm strong! \\:D/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012