My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

:hugs: Sbiermann. I think that maybe it was implantation so yeah it will take longer to show that :bfp: I'm so hoping and praying for you hon. :dust:

Well, temp is up today so I think that may be me in the TWW!! On to the progesterone cream to lengthen the luteal phase! :)

So I poas with fmu about an hour ago. Its another dollar tree test...I watched it for about 3 or 4 mins and then decided its just another :bfn: I came back into the room about 10 mins later (so probably about 15 mins since I peed on it) and it looks like this: https://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8254/whatj.jpg

What does this mean??!?!?! Its not like an evap...more like crazy dye. I'm so confused.

Attachments

• what.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9
That's really odd. Is it just a regular two lines stick? If so that's a second 'line', but I don't think I'd trust one like that myself. You'll just have to POAS again.

Yep, I'd say that's a secod line! But I would poas again just to be sure! Good luck hon!! :hugs: :dust:

Yeah its just a regular two line one. I'm trying to force myself to throw it away and ignore it. But thats a little easier said than done :rofl: as all I want to do is stare at it and google similar hpts. Only like 18 hours (aka eternity) til I can test again

Thanks Seity and Peachblossom! :hugs:

Test now! Or don't drink much for a couple of hours and test again! Forget about you waiting 18 hours! I can't wait that long!!! :rofl: good luck hon. xxx

Haha I probably will. The sticks have been taunting me all day. I've had a lot to drink in the past hour...2 glasses of juice and a glass of water. I'm gonna pee as much as I can this next hour and then hold it for like 5...is that enough? I usually don't do it without fmu if i can help it because I'm afraid of the disappointment...especially today. geez. I will do my best and let you know asap!!!:hugs:

Waiting with bated breath hon! :hugs:

I started with the progesterone cream today in the hope that it will help to lengthen my LP... I'm going to try and hold out until 12th June to test... Help me be strong ladies!! :) :rofl:

i'm proud of myself.
i've not poas at all today!
yay!
thinking of you & all my digits crossed sbiermann!
xx

Thanks!!! and congrats to you oddsocks, thats quite the feat around here :rofl:

Peachblossom...you can so do this!! 16 days...at least no heartache to see a :bfn: by testing too early right? I'll be your cheerleader for the next 16 days, I promise!!! Go peachblossom go!!!

Aw, you guys are so great. I just got all weepy watching some stupid documentary on TLC...so I had to stop and get back on here. But while I'm feeling all silly and sentimental I should tell you all that I just love you guys and I hope that this month is filled with big beautiful bfps for everyone!! yay!!!

Well...I poas again. I peed once after all my drinks around 2:15 and tested at 5:58. I walked away until exactly 6:08. Doesn't look like there is anything there. There might be the faintest hint of a line...or my eyes might just think that. So I'm gonna say :bfn: I'm so frustrated.:hissy: Doctor's appt tomorrow though. Maybe that will give me some good news. Or maybe I only o'd 5 days ago. I'm somewhere between 12 and 5dpo...just have no idea which! ](*,) I think I'm going to watch it and see if it winds up looking like the other did this morning so I can know that's how these tests evap...or if this morning's test really meant something, ya know? That way I won't be so confused if something like that happens again.

So I've just spent the past half hour reading your banters. You are all hilarious! :lol:

My hubby doesn't know the extent of my poas addiction... there's a reason I wanted my own bank account... muahahahahaah

Last month it was the opks. Like, 3 a day for 6 days, SO excited when I got two lines... then hubby wanted to wait a month. Grrrr. This month I only tested in the morning, as per the instructions. Didn't see 2 lines :( NOW I find out its probably BEST to do it at least twice a day to catch that elusive spike. Remind your hubbies of that!!!;)

So, this month I'm just convinced I must have spiked in my sleep... lol BUT, now I have a new predicament.... the more expensive hpt addiction looming in the near future hee hee hee Because I can't say for sure when I Od (this is only my 2nd month off the pill, and I'm prone to incredibly irregular periods), I want to test NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW even though I don't have a clue where I am in my cycle. I'm 9 days from first EWCM.

I plan to do the first test Sunday. Screw that, who am I kidding? I don't have to work tomorrow, the hubby is out early, there's an hpt in my nightstand screaming at me.

So, here I am. Ladies, I am ALSO a poas addict ;)

Hi Eeyore!!! Are you testing with fmu tomorrow? Me as well!!! fx'd for your :bfp:!!! You gotta let us know...I <3 pee sticks! Well...we have more of a love/hate relationship to be honest :rofl: I think you and i are in about the same place on the elusive dpo. I'm somewhere between 5 and 12.

I am indeed! Went out and bought the expensive tests... since I'm getting impatient waiting for the ones I bought online 2 days ago... So, FMU with my first hpt tomorrow! Fully expecting a bfn, but I NEEEEEED to PEEEEEEE :lol:

I was sane until about 4 weeks ago... what happens in the mind of a woman ttc??!?!?!

Hi eeyore! :wave: welcome to our little group of poas-aholics! You are among friends here! :)

Can't wait to hear the results of this mornings tests ladies! Good luck to you :dust:

So it was a big screaming :bfn: on my end today. No worries here though, was completely expecting as I know I tested way to early. Just couldn't help myself. It's been 8 days since I last poas!!! So, Sunday I shall test again, which should put me at a more reasonable date. If that's a no show, then lord help me because I will be poas every day from Sunday until I either get my :bfp: or the :witch: shows up :rofl:

sbiermann, what's your result today??

Yay! A new addition to our little group of addicts. I love my cheap internet opk's and hpt's. I feel no guilt when I decide on a whim to POAS. My husband has no clue -lol
He saw my stash yesterday when replacing the faucet for the sink. He also saw the preseed and told me he didn't even know such a thing existed. hehe

FX'd sbiermann -Hope you get good news.

Well I poas and got a giant, ugly :bfn: glaring up at me. Then I went to the doctor who proceeded to tell me that I need to wait for my period and if it doesn't show then I can come back for a test and then he sent me home :rofl: I feel so stupid sometimes. 1 week til :witch: is due...I think at least. I'm not feeling too down though, since I could very well be only 6dpo or at most 13dpo, or anywhere inbetween...which is still early in my mind. Too bad no one got good news this morning...sorry Eeyore...maybe we can be test buddies and just poas everyday together! haha that's always my solution to a :bfn:. And Seity, you crack me up because I hide my stash under the sink too because I don't think my dh would ever look there. I'd be so embarrassed if he did :rofl: I know I look like a nut job to the outside world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->