• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

I've been sitting at work trying to convince myself it's implantation bleeding and I should POAS again on Sunday.

Well Seity, nothing wrong bout poas. That's why we share this thread, right? =-P How many DPO are you?

:witch: is due tomorrow. Pretty much all of the "symptoms" I mentioned earlier are gone. :cry: Only new thing is my CP is SUPER high. As in I can't even reach it. If my period is supposed to start tomorrow or Sunday, is this normal? I'm grasping at straws here ladies, it ain't over till the :witch: sings :hissy:

CP is supposed to be low before AF, so high sounds like a glimmer of hope to me :D

I'll be 13dpo in the morning... or would that technically be now since its 1:30am.

Well i have today POAS once and it was negative !!!!

Not a happy bunny still no witch

So, the :witch: should be here today or tomorrow. CP still ridiculously high, absolutely no cramping.

So I poas and got a:bfn:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

This is so frustrating.... I had irregular periods before the pill, but I've been charting just about everything. This month followed last month EXACTLY, right down to the first day I had ewcm. Only major difference is instead of ewcm being followed by tacky cm, it was followed by lots of cwcm for days.

I'm very angry with my uterus right now for screwing with me...

Ah... Eeyore... hang on in there hon. There is still hope until the wicked :witch: rears her ugly head! :hugs: hon

well temp has stayed up but this morning i got a BFN, am gutted ...

Going out for a bachelorette party tonight. To drink, or not to drink, that is the question.

What do you ladies think?

Hang in there ineedaseed. It's not over yet.
My temp dropped about 1/2 a degree today and I've had that :witch: is coming feeling all morning. I haven't had any spotting since that first wipe yesterday morning, so I don't know what was up with that. If :witch: does show tomorrow, I am going to pour myself a nice glass of whiskey.

Ooh tough one eeyore83. Do you have a temp chart? You could always have just one drink and nurse it all night. I hate when things like that come up during the two week wait.

Hang in there ineedaseed. It's not over yet.
My temp dropped about 1/2 a degree today and I've had that :witch: is coming feeling all morning. I haven't had any spotting since that first wipe yesterday morning, so I don't know what was up with that. If :witch: does show tomorrow, I am going to pour myself a nice glass of whiskey.

Thanks seity. I hope she stays away! keeping everything crossed that we both get our BFP's! :hugs:

Ooh, I've got everything crossed for you guys. It will be so good when we all finally get our bfp and can look back on all of this as a distant memory. It's amazing how quickly all this dims when you have a wee baby to focus on.

As for me, I'm out of sticks. Still no positives and as I've never actually HAD a positive opk I don't know if I can justify buying more. I love the sense of "knowing" a bit more about what's going on but I don't know if I should just give it up as a lost cause.

Who am I kidding?

Finally! I have crosshairs!! Looks like I O'd on CD26... Only 10 days til I can poas... yeah! Who am I kidding?! :)

congrats on the cross hairs peach, woop woop! shall we take bets on when you do your first test lol!!
Well she got me today so i am out this month, CD1 but it does mean i should ov while on holiday where i am nice and relaxed!! here's to next month xx

Gratz on the OV Peach. FX'd for you.
:witch: showed up for me today. :(
PMA for this cycle.

Sorry :witch: got you guys... Fx'd for this next cycle. If I can bring myself to NOT take my ICs on holiday with me then I won't be able to test until 28th June... May go slightly crazy without poas AND you guys though!! :rofl:

come join my CD1 group too hun!

peach - i go on holiday on 21st for 11 dats and am already having worrys about what i will do xx

My opk/hpt test strip collection is dangerously low for this month, but I don't have $10 to buy more off ebay :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->