My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

Well, here I am 2 days late, cervix is very high and soft, no sign of the :witch: and....

no sign of a bfp

Big, nasty, :bfn: this morning.

And the doctor won't see me until I'm at least a week late.

I suppose it's a good thing that stack of 20 hpt is in my bathroom drawer to keep me busy muahahahahaha

Did anyone, before they started ttc, believe that they'd get this hooked pissing on pieces of paper with dye? Honestly...

Congrats on ov Peachblossom. Fingers crossed this is your month.

Good luck to you all.

Hey Peach Blossom - you POAS yet?

I'm joining you as POASaholic. I still have about 9 days to wait till my next period is due to make an appearance and i want to pee on something now, even though i know it's totally pointless as i'd just get a BFN even if i was preggo! Why is it so bloody addictive?! Hahaha..

They should sell cheap pee sticks that don't do anything at all except give you a random color line when you pee on them, so that we can POAS at least once a day just for fun.

I'm joining you as POASaholic. I still have about 9 days to wait till my next period is due to make an appearance and i want to pee on something now, even though i know it's totally pointless as i'd just get a BFN even if i was preggo! Why is it so bloody addictive?! Hahaha..

Hey Buffy... that's early testing lady! :) You are among friends here and we won't think anything less of you for your addiction! :) :hugs:

They should sell cheap pee sticks that don't do anything at all except give you a random color line when you pee on them, so that we can POAS at least once a day just for fun.

Seity, that completely made my day :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which, thus far has sucked MAJOR donkey butt. Today is my birthday. Want to know what I got for my bday? A :witch:.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Then hubby says "People say not to try so hard, that's why you don't get pregnant. So how bout we just put the sticks away and have fun?"

Which I responded to by promptly heading online to buy 40 opks :rofl::rofl:

My name is Tori, and I am a POAS-aholic :hi:

Well ladies I'm off for 2 weeks. I'll miss you. :cry:

Sorry the :witch: got you Eeyore. Happy birthday though. :hugs:

Enjoy your holiday Peach Blossom, and I expect to hear a bfp when you return.

Or at the very least that you used all your sticks and have now found some fantastic French version.

I appear to have unexpectedly ov'd 4 days early. I thought my raised temp was because of a late night before but when I discard it the pattern's not as good (though I would have ov'd on schedule).

I've used all my opk's (still no positive) and now just waiting. I could be as much as 9dpo. I'm trying hard not to symptom spot but it's not easy. Anyone more experienced think my chart's ok? Any ideas when I should poas? I know I should hold out but I don't even know when to hold out till.

Seity - I loved your idea!

Hello to all poas-aholics.

eeyore83 -Happy Birthday.
Aiko - I'm not sure about that OV day on your chart. With those open circle temps, I almost wonder if you OV'd on the 20th.
Have fun Peach Blossom - Hopefully 8 is enough.

hi all, things been hectic for me the past few days. start peeing on my sticks tommmoro as i am cd9 woop woop!! xx

See, that's what I thought Seity, but then the temps for the month all criss cross the cover line. I've had some slight spotting for the last few days so my period is likely to start soon. I think I'll hold out for testing on Sat or Sunday.

Any luck with your test sticks ineedaseed?

am using my cbfm still getting low at the mo, which is expected really as i think i ovulate on monday, will take my opks to crete rather than my cbfm, just in case i get a bag search! x

Hello ladies...

Well, just so you all know... 8 IC's is NOT enough to take on a 2 week holiday even if you are only 8dpo when you leave! I got 7 :bfp:s though... sadly I started bleeding heavily this morning :cry:

I'm also stuck in france as my car broke down 7 hours in to our 12 hour drive... So can't get home and can't get to a doctor... pretty crap last day of my holiday really...

How is everyone? I've missed you all! :hugs:

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear that! I hope you're ok. I'm on a fresh cycle so we'll see how that goes.

Hi ladies - i wll be on ebay tonight buying my IC's lol not sure when would be slightly crazy to start..... bla bla bla i know i shoudl start after period missed etc

ha ha wonder how long i will last !! hummmmm

Never too crazy to start Stephwiggy. Although perhaps waiting til after OV would be good! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->