My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

Good luck Seity - fingers crossed you can hold out AND get your BFP.

I haven't been able to poas since Friday afternoon (negative) and I may have ovulated over the weekend. Ah well, I'll have to rely on temping. And the stick I know I'll be unable to resist before bed...

How is everyone else doing?

I have another confession... I poas yesterday too... I'm so weak!! My OH left really early in the morning so wasn't there to police me!! Another :bfn: But I am only 9dpo today and I know its too early!! Have had a few symptoms... or at least what I hope are symptoms! My cm is slightly discoloured which I'm hoping is from an implantation bleed... Another 9 days til FF recommends I test... how am I going to survive?!! :rofl:

It has now been 2 days since I poas! :)

Have a small amount of spotting, but not sure what that means... Am going try and hold out til Sunday... although another 10 hpts arrived today!! :rofl:

Peach you will hold out! I am hoping the brown was implantation (I had that too). I have everything crossed for you and am keeping good thoughts!

Haha this is the first time I have read this thread. Its hilarious...

I decided I was crazy yesterday when I actually ripped the indicator strip out of its stick just to make sure the plastic wasn't causing me to miss anything.

Baby dust to everyone <3

I failed. I POAS this morning at 12dpo... Boo BFN. I've had some weird spotting, sort of. Just the lightest bit first thing in the morning then nothing rest of the day. This is the 3rd day like that. Usually I spot before AF, but its more obvious and throughout the day. Hoping for the best, but no PMA. Won't be surprised if AF shows Thurs or Fri.

Thinking this is the best place to ask this. :rofl:

What's a good, trustworthy site to buy HPT's online? No dollar store near me sells them and I just plain old don't approve of pharmacy's charging $5-$7-$12 PER test! :grr:

Haha this is the first time I have read this thread. Its hilarious...

I decided I was crazy yesterday when I actually ripped the indicator strip out of its stick just to make sure the plastic wasn't causing me to miss anything.

Baby dust to everyone <3

I actually conviced myself there was a line once and when I showed my DH he said that there was absolutely no line... I took him around every light and window in the house to double check! You are not alone sbiermann! :hugs: :)

I failed. I POAS this morning at 12dpo... Boo BFN. I've had some weird spotting, sort of. Just the lightest bit first thing in the morning then nothing rest of the day. This is the 3rd day like that. Usually I spot before AF, but its more obvious and throughout the day. Hoping for the best, but no PMA. Won't be surprised if AF shows Thurs or Fri.

Oh Siety, don't get downhearted too much... I'm a day behind you and have also been spotting for 3 days. Like you its lighter than it normally is before AF... fingers crossed we both get a :bfp: soon! If :witch: stays away shall we both poas on Sunday?! :hugs:

Peach you will hold out! I am hoping the brown was implantation (I had that too). I have everything crossed for you and am keeping good thoughts!

Roben I love your faith in me... I am a crazy possessed lady right now and feel like I have no control over my hands first thing in the morning! Before I know it I've poas!! :rofl: Have managed not to today though! :) Hope you and the bump are doing well. xx

What's a good, trustworthy site to buy HPT's online? No dollar store near me sells them and I just plain old don't approve of pharmacy's charging $5-$7-$12 PER test! :grr:

Hi Lilaala. I don't live in the US, but there is a website called zoombaby.com over here... not sure if they ship to the US, but they're worth a try. Good luck! :)

Lilaala - I bought mine off ebay. Got a mix of about 30 opk/pg test strips for $10 and free shipping. www.early-pregnancy-tests.com is good if you aren't a fan of ebay. I got my preseed and bbt from them.

Peach - If no AF, I'll test buddy on Sunday with you.

Hi Lilaala. I don't live in the US, but there is a website called zoombaby.com over here... not sure if they ship to the US, but they're worth a try. Good luck! :)

Thanks! I'm not in the US either ;) Thank you for the site, will have a gander to see what their shipping costs are/if they ship to Canada. :blush:

Lilaala - I bought mine off ebay. Got a mix of about 30 opk/pg test strips for $10 and free shipping. www.early-pregnancy-tests.com is good if you aren't a fan of ebay. I got my preseed and bbt from them.

Thank you Seity! I have forgotten my password to my ebay account :dohh: so will check out that link!

Sorry Lilaala... I saw the $ and automatically thought US... forgive me?! :) xx

Hi, I am Alli and I am a POAS-aholic. I am so sad, today I did a digital OPK and messed it up and got an error message. Now I only have 5. My sister sent them to me, next month I am getting them cheap off the internet!!

I am unsure this abbreviation, but I am sure its something having to do with pregnancy testing too early. I got sick of wasting the pricey ones and bought 5 at the dollar store for a buck a piece to use in between, so glad I am not the only one doing this. And so glad I found this site to talk on because when I tell these things to my friends they wanna smack me to bring me back to earth LOL

I am unsure this abbreviation, but I am sure its something having to do with pregnancy testing too early. I got sick of wasting the pricey ones and bought 5 at the dollar store for a buck a piece to use in between, so glad I am not the only one doing this. And so glad I found this site to talk on because when I tell these things to my friends they wanna smack me to bring me back to earth LOL

Hey Angelab, poas means pee on a stick!! Don't go back to earth... that's a boring place! :)

Hi, I am Alli and I am a POAS-aholic. I am so sad, today I did a digital OPK and messed it up and got an error message. Now I only have 5. My sister sent them to me, next month I am getting them cheap off the internet!!

Oh Alli... fx'd that you get a +opk in the remaining 5! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->