My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

I actually conviced myself there was a line once and when I showed my DH he said that there was absolutely no line... I took him around every light and window in the house to double check! You are not alone sbiermann! :hugs: :)

haha good I'm glad it's not just me. has anyone here had experience with implantation bleeding? I was wtt, but we may have a little unexpected blessing going on here :happydance: I was sooo convinced before :witch: was due that i absolutely knew it wasn't coming. I had cramps two days before af was due that were so completely different than AF that I knew it was implantation. the next day (one day before af) I got some brown spotting (tuesday)...wednesday and thursday it was red and a lot lighter than my usual af *SERIOUS TMI COMING* but still enough to drip into the bowel so that when I looked in it was about the size of a quarter or two in the bottom, not clotty just thick. Other than that a few times, it was only when i wiped that it got red on the TP. Today is Friday and now its completely gone (my af usually lasts 5 full heavy days). I'm dizzy today and feel completely sick to my stomach, but no throwing up yet. I'm guessing today would be 19dpo, but since we weren't ttc I could be off...but I had some breakthrough bleeding right before that which makes me think I O'd then. Monday, Wednesday and today I had bfn, but I called the doc and he's going to try to squeeze me in for a blood test. Just waiting for the call back and obsessing until I get it!

This may be the wrong thread to post this in, but I just figured you guys probably keep some serious tabs on your body since you are all poasaholics too lol. :hug:
Baby dust and sticky glue to you!!!

Sounds hopeful!! I hope you get your :bfp:!! I get spotting every month whether I'm pg or not. Implanatation bleeding can manifest in many different ways so it is possible that what you had was an implantation bleed! Let us know what the blood tests say! :hugs:

I'm so completely keyed up right now...the doc called me back and said he's really busy and completely booked until July so he can't "squeeze me in" til May 28th. I was like I NEED A FREAKIN BLOOD TEST. I totally went off on the lady and hung up and then just started balling cuz I felt bad. So I guess I'm just gonna wait til Sunday and test again...Yeah...right...I'll prob poas about 5mins after posting this. Why is this so hard? I'm really lightly spotting pink right now when I wipe. I don't know what to do...and its really hard to think right now because I feel so queasy and like I'm in a dark tunnel and light headed. Just gotta wait to poas...I can do it...:(

ps do you think it means anything that I keep having dreams where I show my hubby this big orange light and tell him "It's okay, this means we ovulated later than we thought, the test will be positive next week and everything will be okay..." In reality he doesn't even know I'm suspecting this...don't have the heart to tell him until I know. Weird. Just a dream, right?

Wow, I'm sure that dream means something! Perhaps its trying to tell you to wait a little longer before you poas! :rofl: I hope you get your :bfp: on Sunday!

Have a confession... may have poas when I got home tonight... :bfn: :(... Kind of expected it though as I've been spotting for almost a week now AND I'm only 12dpo which is too early (again!!)...

Oh this rollercoaster we ride! :)

P.S Sbiermann Seity and I are 'officially' testing on Sunday if :witch: has stayed away! Perhaps 3 will be a charm for us if you test too! :) :dust:

Peach Blossom:

I'm sure it will be, I wonder if "3rd time's a charm" can apply to "3 poas's a charm?" I don't know if that makes sense...lol Sorry about your bfn today...! Even when you know it's going to be bfn it still sucks to look down and see that. Don't you wish at like the moment of conception you would get like green polka dots on your knees or something? That'd be way better than this!

You'd better update me on Sunday! I know I'll be on here pretty much from now until then haha!

I just wish pregnancy symptoms weren't the same as PMT! I wish the pregnancy signs were like you said green polka dots on your knees, or the bump suddenly appears over night or something!!

Will keep you posted. Hope you can hold out til Sunday! :) xx

Well I'm out for this month, so no POAS on Sunday for me. :witch: showed up on schedule. On the plus side, I've just been drinking sweet, sweet beer. Mmm.. beer, How I missed you.

Oh Seity, I'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed the beer!! Think I'm out too, temp dipped below coverline this morning. Still going to poas tomorrow is :witch: hasn't shown properly... just for the sake of it... soon won't have any excuse to poas!! :rofl:

Oh No Seity! I'm sorry...and Peach Blossom not you too!!!??! :hug: Boo that makes me sad.

I cheated this morning and got another :bfn:. I thought for sure it was my morning. I just ate a muffin and feel like I'm gonna yak though...I only have one more stick left...maybe :bfp: tomorrow? My temp is still 3 degrees higher than normal (99 f) and my bleeding is completely gone 2 days early....if I get another :bfn: tomorrow do you think I should get some more or give up and see if the symptoms keep up and whether :witch: comes next month? I freakin HATE this!:hissy:

Sbiermann I think you should definitely test tomorrow morning... make sure you use fmu. I'd then keep testing every other day til you get that :bfp:!! But that's just what I would do and as you all know I am a poas-aholic! :rofl:

Spotting is less today than it was yesterday, so I still have a glimmer of hope, but I think in my heart of hearts I know I'm out this month... Still gonna poas tomorrow! :)

Hey one more thing...sorry this probably is not the appropriate forum but this is the only one that anyone ever responds to me in (peachblosson i <3 you!!!) I get ignored in a lot of the others with my incredibly weird questions...

but is it at all possible to feel your cervix close????!! I had a little pin prick feeling in it and then I felt like mine "swallowed" today. Kinda like the suction action a drain would probably feel (if a drain could feel) when you close it. Like a suction burp or something...I know gross tmi!!! It was THE WEIRDEST thing. I know its probably not possible and all...but I've never felt anything like it before. Just wondered if you or anyone you know or read about has ever felt that? I had to say something...it was ultra crazy.

Tested this morning with fmu and it was :bfn: :cry: Temp still low, so I think barring a miracle I'm out this month... :( Come on Sbeirmann fx'd for your :bfp: today! :dust:

I've never heard of the sensation you're describing... how wierd! To be honest I can't say I'm that aware of my cervix on the whole... I can only think that it is a good thing though! :)

Hi sbiermann, I've never heard of that but who knows! They say that we all know our own bodies best - though I sometimes feel like someone forgot to give me the manual.

I'm really sorry to hear that Peach Blossom, but don't give up all hope till the fat lady sings.

I've had one ALMOST positive opk this month but nothing better. FF says I've ovulated but I've had a slight sore throat for the last two days. Will that make a difference? The almost positive was about a day before the cross line thing. What do you think?

:cry: fat lady has sung... :witch: here in force now...

Aiko honn, I answered your question on the Chart Stalkers thread. What I didn't say was that you can try zoombaby.com for the extra sensitive opks. Good luck!! :hugs:

.... a whole week before I can even attempt to have an excuse to poas... dum de dum...

Aw PeachBlossom :cry:!!!. My hpt was :bfn: this morning with fmu.

I think I'm completely losing my mind :muaha:

Hey Peach,

I went to a walk-in clinic today because I found out they do blood tests and take my insurance (thank God, I couldn't wait until May 28...) They had me do a urine test first and the doc came back and said I have a really high white blood cell count in my urine and a lot of blood, and it's probably the nastiest bladder infection she's ever seen. It was really weird to me because I get uti's a lot but they are normally super painful and I know it right away. But my pee-er (lol) has been working just fine so I was super surprised. She said if I'm pregnant the infection could definitely be giving me false negs on the hpt. Had no idea that could happen. They did a quantitative blood test, so i should have a definitive answer tomorrow. She made me happy though, she said "I probably shouldn't say this before I get your results back, but I'd be prepared for another 9 months of these symptoms if I were you, I'll be really surprised if you aren't pregnant." Woah. Okay...so she gave me some antibiotics for the infection that are pregnancy-safe. By the time I got home tonight to take them my bbs started feeling like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->