My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

I just got some REALLY great news!!! My friend had her baby yesterday! :happydance: She didn't get to call anyone because she got preeclampsia. She has diabetes and her blood sugar got really low and they had to do an emergency c-section. But she was 36 weeks and everyone is doing great and is totally healthy! 6lbs, 11oz and 18in long! Little girl named Julia. They can't have visitors because she is in the neo-natal intensive care unit, but hopefully will let me in to see her tomorrow! I'm so excited! I thought that would brighten everyones day a bit :):hug:

Wow! Send her my congratulations. :hugs:

Sorry :witch: got you aiko.. :( :hugs:

Sbeirmann I hope that you get some answers soon. Keep up with the :sex: and pma hon!! I have now legitimately been poas for 3 days now! okps all -ve so far, but I am only CD13 and I normally O between CD16-21... Why am I poas so early I hear you ask... Well the official reason is that I'm on a whole load of supplements to try and bring O forward and lengthen luteal phase. The real reason, as you know, is I'm a poas-aholic! :rofl:

I spent an evening at the Sanctuary spa last night... was sooooo relaxing... don't want to go to work today!! :)

Thanks for the good news Sbiermann.

How long till I can legitimately poas? I'm CD2 :rofl:! I O'd on cd20 last month. I'm in for a long wait methinks.

Ooh, the spa sounds great! What did you get done?

I just lazed around in my swimsuit and robe and went swimming in the pool, sat in the hot tub and steam room. Had a dinner or champagne and chips then went to the sleep retreat for half an hour where they talk you through a mediatation whilst you lie on a vibrating bed in the dark with candles all around. Amazing! very relaxing!

Still no +opk for me... :cry: Not that I've O'd before CD 16 before, but I've never had a +ve opk... could it be that I'm not ovulating? But if I wasn't ovulating then I wouldn't get a temp shift would I? Perhaps the answer is to poas twice a day! :rofl:

Aiko, I feel your pain honey... It feels like such a long time when you're on CD2 doesn't it?! Hang on in there hon! :hugs:

Sbeirmann -great news for your friend.

I'm not sure the drugs are working. I still get that need to pee sensation every so often even though I don't need to. I've still got two days of meds, though, so hopefully by then I'll feel better. Otherwise, I'll have to check back with the doc. I'm FX'd it's not a kidney stone. I still need to poas today as my temp isn't up yet. Looks like my first +opk was a false alarm as it went - and then + the next day. Which sucks because that means our :sex: was too early again this month and with my OH having issues; it looks like were out for this month. I think the EPO delayed OV, so I'm not going to take it again next month. Just think of all the money I could have been saving on birth control all these years!

Seity...i hope you get better! Don't let yourself get down yet...those :spermy: can hang around for a while in there :) It's not over til the big bad :witch: comes! :rofl: to the bc...you spend all these years thinking "I can't get pregnant, I can't get pregnant" and then when the time comes that you want to, its still like "I can't get pregnant? argh!" Life is so full of fun things like that! :dohh:

Peachblossom...Can you say JEALOUS!? That sounds amazing. I've just been on an epic failure of a camping trip and my body can't seem to understand why I would do that to it...I hurt all over...including the giant burn on my ankle from tripping into the red hot grill. I'm fairly uncoordinated to say the least :rofl: Wow I hope you feel marvelous after that!

Aiko...good luck to you hon....I really hope this cycle goes quickly and ends in a dark, sexy :bfp: cd2 is like 5-10% of the way there already!

:dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

Grrr... still no +opk... Grrr... :hissy: Maybe I should poas again just to make sure... :rofl:

Grrr... still no +opk... Grrr... :hissy: Maybe I should poas again just to make sure... :rofl:

Yep, definitely need to POAS again :devil:
I'm still POAS since I've yet to see my temp rise. Still +opk for me. Not sure how I feel about it as I doubt we'll get any BD in, but it gives us the possiblity. OTOH it also means its even farther away from the day we did DTD and the chance of any of his :spermy: being around is practically zero by now.

Oh Seity... fingers crossed for you hon. I know it has a bit of a comedy name, but have you thought of asking your OH to try Horny Goat Weed? Its a herbal supplement that is supposed to help the libido. My OH has issues too... more the being bothered rather than the performance... having said that its more often than not a quickie for him... :blush: When he's stressed or working hard or depressed or tired then there is no chance or :sex: It takes quite a lot of work on my behalf to get him in the mood as they say. I do hope you've managed to catch that egg this cycle hon.

Well... I poas again this afternoon... still -ve... :hissy:

We looked for that at the store last month, but they didn't have it, so we got ginkgo instead as its also supposed to help the OH.
As much as it pains me, I don't think I'm going to bother testing this month unless AF doesn't show and temps stay high. I just don't feel like there's a reason to this month.

Ladies I'm starting to get NERVOUS. I want to poas so bad...its almost time to...but I keep telling myself I can wait just a bit longer. Two days ago my dh looked at my bbs and was staring...I was like "excuse me...whats the deal?" and he said that they look a lot bigger and like someone colored on them with magic marker :rofl: Sure enough, when I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my chest looks really freakish with giant blue veins everywhere. In the past two days they've started to hurt...not too bad though so I keep telling myself its probably just my imagination. I also had just a thin line of pink when I wiped the other day and then a bit of brownish cm for a day. I thought, oh great, I'm going to see :witch: for the 3rd time this month already and then it stopped. My cm is like brownish with a pink tint too it but its so light now that I wouldn't notice it if I wasn't looking for it. Last night I had one super bad cramp...and then it stopped and I had some twitches and then I felt normal. I have a doctors appt tomorrow. Cross your fingers that its been long enough for that :bfp:...but I really doubt it. :hissy: No clue what cd this is or how many dpo because everything has been so weird. I could swear I ov'd for a week straight :rofl:

How is everyone today? :hug:

Oooo.... Poas! Poas! Fingers crossed for you hon. :dust:

Hoping for a temp shift tomorrow... Opks all -ve still, but all other signs point to O!! Still poas twice a day jut in case though!! :)

Sounds super promising sbiermann. :dust:

i love poas as well! but i confess, i love seeing other people's positive tests too.
lol.
xx

Hey Odd Socks :wave: you are among friends here... No need to hide your addiction with us!! :)

So my opks are lighter today than yesterday. Thinking that my LH surge may have been a very short one and I missed it... I'll know tomorrow for sure if I've O'd or not. Fingers crossed I have as :sex: is becoming a chore now! :rofl: Is it wierd that I enjoy poas more than :sex:?!! I know I know... crazy lady! :rofl:

Hi oddsocks! Sounds like you are in the right place :rofl:

I broke down and bought some dollar tree tests...buying box upon box of frer, clearblue, etc was getting waaay to expensive! I bought five...said no testing until at least fmu tomorrow...but we all know how that went. I busted into it and poas the minute I walked in the door!! And....:bfn: of course. I wish I had some idea of where I was in this cycle :hissy: I could seriously throw a temper tantrum about that. I'm pretty sure I ov'd sometime between the 15th and the 21st. At one point I was like okay, no need to bd anymore...we did it. But now I'm not so sure if I got the days right or not. Esp since I've seen the :witch: about 23 times in this "cycle." Okay maybe I'm exaggerating, but it feels that way!! I have no idea when to test. I'm thinkin I'll just poas every morning til I run out or the :witch: gets me. Maybe everything thats happened in the past few days was implantation and its just going to take a few more days...

My lower back is now killing me. This baby thing is exhausting!

:hugs: to all of you. Don't know what I'd do without you guys and this thread! Probably lose my mind. :dohh:

:hugs: sbiermann
I think I'd go nuts without my temps to give me an idea of where I was in my cycles.

:wave: Welcome to our addiction Odd Socks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->