My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

One more thing...I was just digging thru my purse and found the Fact Plus that I peed on this morning (no clue as to how it got in my purse, exactly)...and there was a dark blue + sign. But I waited the 3 mins this morning and it def looked neg then. I thought I threw it in the trash but its somehow in my purse in the other room(Weird). So when I saw it just now I was like okay...evap line? But its def dark blue...not like a shadowy evap. So to satisfy my addiction, I just peed on a clear blue easy (not digital) and there was a SUPER faint +. I could def see it though. It was skinny and faint, but it showed up even before the control line...its night time pee...and I've been going about every 15 mins all day. OMG?? I'm gonna go back in a few minutes and look again to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. any thoughts?

Yay!! :happydance: sounds like a :bfp: to me!!! Hurrah!! Congratulations hon!

Do you think the addiction to poas goes away with :bfp: or do you go in to withdrawl?!! :rofl:

Haha I don't think its going to go away until I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is for real. :rofl:I peed on an ept this morning and the outline of the + came up even before the control again, but it never darkened. Its just an outline. This is so weird though...I've never looked at a test before and thought...that might be a :bfp:. Every test I have ever taken before yesterday (throughout my entire life) has been a STRONG :bfn:. I'm thinkin its because the medicine I'm on for the bladder infection is just now kicking in and starting to let a little hcg show through, or the medicine is messing with the test (even though I asked and the doc said it wouldn't). I should get the blood results today!

Blood test was :bfn:. :cry: They did quantitative, even though i paid for quantitative, so I'm pretty angry right now. I just peed on 3 sticks of 3 different brands, all came back with the same thin faint pos line. I guess its just my infection or something. I just want to sit here and cry. and have.

Oh Sbiermann... When did they do the blood tests? It could be that you didn't have enough hcg when they did the tests... The only medication that can affect pg tests are IVF drugs. If you're getting a faint line then I think there is still hope! I hope it gets darker for you hon... :dust:

I don't want to put a downer on everything, but you should also be prepared for it being a chemical possibly. I'm sure it won't be! Fx'd for you hon!! :hugs: :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you. I really hope it goes well.

Thanks everyone. I've poas 4 times today...only one with fmu. 2ept, 1clear blue easy, and 1fact plus. all of them are giving me a super thin line (some dark, some faint). It's like just the left side of the full line (like 1/2 of it shows)...I dunno if that makes sense. I would take a pic and post it...but my dh has the camera with him at work today. I called the doc and asked what the cut off level was for a + on a qualitative test. He didn't know. How lovely. Does anyone know what the cutoff for a + qual. usually is? Would it be possible for a blood test to give a false negative one day before a + hpt? This is the first time I have ever gotten anything remotely + on a hpt so I'm having a hard time believing it. Thanks everyone for your replies today...you all are the only people I want to talk to :hugs: I'm probably going to start a new thread for this question to see if anyone has experienced it before too.

ps peachblossom, the blood test was yesterday afternoon, the first + hpt that I know for a fact was not an evap was last night...about 5-6 hours after they drew the blood.

:hug: sbiermann, no clue about the blood tests. I still say you've got a chance. Give the infection a chance to clear up and then do another test.

How you doing today Sbiermann? Did you get an answer to your quantative testing question? I'm so hoping that its going to good new for you hon!! I have everything crossed for you. :dust: :hugs:

Ooo... That sounds hopeful... if a bit wierd! :rofl: Good luck with the fmu this morning!! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Sbiermann.

Oh no! Keeping everything crossed for you!! :dust:

CD6... 4days til I can poas again... tick tock... dum de dum...

Haha I bet you can't wait!! Weird day today...really nauseous and dizzy still, my bbs feel like they are going to fall off, but I got a definite :bfn: this morning. But last night and this morning I had a TON of ewcm...then some possible O pains this morning...so maybe this whole deal has just been a combination of messed up hormones, bladder infection and the antibiotics. Or maybe not, who knows!!! If my last spotting episode was actually a screwed up period due to hormones that would put me at cd10 of a normal 32day cycle. So it could def be O'ing a bit early. My temp (not bbt, just regular middle of the day) has been around 98.8 the past few days, still 2 degrees higher than normal for me but not as high as it was recently. It spiked today to 100. I may be a crazy person...but this whole deal can do it to anyone I think. I have a doctors appt in 2 weeks so I think I am just going to wait to poas til after that. :hug: Good luck peachblossom!! I can't wait til you get a:bfp: I think this will be your month! :happydance:

Well, Sbiermann, I don't know about you, but I'm very confused now! :rofl: As long as you are ok and still have PMA then that's all that counts! I hope that you work out what has been going on soon. :dust:

At least you can keep poas and don't have to go through this boring 10days I'm currently in... :rofl:

So hoping for a :bfp: for everyone this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->