My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

Right, I'm only 9dpo but on CD29. My longest cycle in the last 8 months has been 32 days. Do you think I'll be ok to test in 4 days or should I wait longer? Or, do you think I could even test earlier!?

My chart's in my signature. I think it looks good - what about you guys? The dip yesterday I think is more due to my mil keeping the house like a fridge till 8 in the morning - long after I temp. I did stay in bed till then and temped again - it was the same as it has been for the previous 9 days but I don't know if that's reliable so I didn't plot it.

I just really want to poas!!!

oooo... Aiko your temps are looking great!! As you know if I were you I'd be poas already, but I reckon if you canhold out to test on 12dpo... that little diip yesterday could have been implantation so you need to give it a few days before the hcg shows up!! OOooo... good luck!! :dust:

I'm 1 day away from poas! Its been almost 10days now since I last poas! Totally feel in withdrawl!! :rofl:

Woohoo, I'm going to POAS this afternoon! :rofl: -- OPK's feeding the addiction!

Aiko - temp rise today is a good start. I'd have totally tested already, but I'm a nut like that.

I legitimately poas today!! opk was -ve, but I wasn't expecting anything else! Let the addiction be fed! :happydance: :)

How's everyone else doing? :hug:

Well, I got to feed my addiction by POAS twice today. Too bad the second one was a uti test.
Both the opk and the uti test came out positive. Got an appointment this afternoon to see the doc about ttc friendly antibiotics for the uti.

Well, I poas this morning (FRER) and it was negative. I really wanted to hold out till tomorrow - that's when my period would be due judging by my previous longest cycles. I currently have no cramps etc but that could be the agnus castus having a positive effect on my pmt (for that alone I'm glad I tried it). I have one other FRER in the house and after that I'll need to wait for Friday (oh's pay day, lol) to do another. I think I'll test Friday again IF my period doesn't start before then.

I keep letting myself get all hopeful and excited. I could be in for a very big fall....

Seity - I hope your appointment goes well, and all fingers and toes crossed for you.

Peach Blossom - I'm raising a glass of irn bru to you and your addiction to poas. Fingers crossed.

Aiko, you're temps are still looking really good. Don't give up hope yet hon. Good luck! :dust:

Sorry about the uti Seity... Hope it doesn't affect things this cycle. :hugs:

Seity...sorry to hear about the UTI! Shouldn't affect stuff too much, my doc just put me on microbid...I think the generic is nitrofur, and said its baby-safe and not to worry about anything. changes your pee color a bit haha:blush:but I think thats the only side effect ive had. good luck!

Seity...sorry to hear about the UTI! Shouldn't affect stuff too much, my doc just put me on microbid...I think the generic is nitrofur, and said its baby-safe and not to worry about anything. changes your pee color a bit haha:blush:but I think thats the only side effect ive had. good luck!

Doc agreed its most likely a uti and put me on nitrofur. High WBC, but no nitrates. Sent the sample to the lab to test for less common infections in case it doesn't clear and we need to change things up. He was going to suggest a really strong antibiotic since I've had a kidney stone in the past, but I was all "Oh no, I'm ttc and I'm going to OV tomorrow or the next day!" lol - So, he put me on the milder safer drug.

He started to mention maybe taking this month off ttc, but I'm guessing I got a look on my face, like no way in hell doc, so that subject dropped.

OMG was he cute too. Same age as me as well. I'll blame the OV hormones, but I gotta tell you I was sitting there thinking "Ditch the hubby get yourself a cute, rich doctor!" :rofl:

I am a complete addict ... am desperate to get a positive result and think oh this is it definately going happen this time but as im waiting for the result i already know its negative :cry:

Am starting to get very fed up with all this please let this be my month.

My cycles are 34 /35 days atm and im currently on day 24 ... please let this be my month!

:hug: hope :hug:

Well, based on past months temping I should OV on Friday, but I got a + opk yesterday and a - opk today. I'm pretty sure that means I'm just going to have to keep POAS and watch my temps to be sure what's really going on.

Fingers crossed for you hope&faith09. You too, Sbiermann.

As for me, my period is starting now - about 12hours later than my previous longest (but who's counting!?)

Yet another loooong month for me then.

Hey guys...I tried to keep myself off the computer for a few days because all the researching was driving me crazy. I don't know if i have more withdrawals from being off here or from poas:rofl:

Seity...I think nitrofur is the generic for what I was on. It worked really well...I feel way better! fx'd for you!!!

Peachblossom...no clue what my body is doing :dohh: I'm just trying to stay relaxed because stressing wont help anything! The bleeding finallystopped. I still have the doctors appt on the 28th so I'm not going to poas still then (ahh!) I poas 2x monday and it was definitely :bfn: so whatever happened last cycle must have just been hormones. :hissy: oh well...nothing I can do about it! I had the ewcm and cramps before the bleeding, don't know what the bleed was all about, and today I've got a lot of watery and ewcm. Lotsa :sex: going on around here :blush:Just crossing my fingers for this month. Have you poas yet? I looked through what I've missed but I didn't see anything? Whats going on??! :hug: and good luck to you lovely!

Aiko...down with the :witch:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope&faith09....:dust::hugs:

I just got some REALLY great news!!! My friend had her baby yesterday! :happydance: She didn't get to call anyone because she got preeclampsia. She has diabetes and her blood sugar got really low and they had to do an emergency c-section. But she was 36 weeks and everyone is doing great and is totally healthy! 6lbs, 11oz and 18in long! Little girl named Julia. They can't have visitors because she is in the neo-natal intensive care unit, but hopefully will let me in to see her tomorrow! I'm so excited! I thought that would brighten everyones day a bit :):hug:

Well, based on past months temping I should OV on Friday, but I got a + opk yesterday and a - opk today. I'm pretty sure that means I'm just going to have to keep POAS and watch my temps to be sure what's really going on.

Oooo... good luck hon! :dust: Of course it does mean no more poas for 2 weeks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->