My New Year's Resolution: Get pregnant. Anyone else? SIX BFPs so far!!!

:haha: I just want to wait for a good beta. Too scared otherwise.

What's new with you ladies? :flower:

Well hoping all the Best for U Pbl!!!

AFM DH went for SA this AM so we can get a game plan for Dec!! :shrug:

This is our All free Cycle no Meds at all just BDing when we can and taking it easy!! ;)

Yes I feel better just not hopeful plus my body is All kinda Confused Im already getting EWCM and I'm CD9!!! :shrug:

Here's hoping for a All Natural BFP!! ;)

I don't post much but I want you all to know that I'm always stalking and cheering you on.

Well at least we got some more BFPs on the thread B4 the year was Up!!! :happydance:

Well with PBL after her Beta we have 6... maybe we can get at least a lucky 7 before January 1! (Or a craaaazzzzzy 8 :haha:)

CRAZY 8 Sounds FAB!!!!!

I've gotten 3 Psychic Readings to give me a Lil hope after this LOOOONNNNGG Jourmey all told me BFP FEB-March!!!

When do u go for your IUI???

Milty when do u get to start TTC??

FX we make that 8 Or 9 why not!!!

CRAZY 8 Sounds FAB!!!!!

I've gotten 3 Psychic Readings to give me a Lil hope after this LOOOONNNNGG Jourmey all told me BFP FEB-March!!!

When do u go for your IUI???

Milty when do u get to start TTC??

FX we make that 8 Or 9 why not!!!

No word yet on when the IUI will be. I didn't respond to the 75iu of Follistim. I had my ultrasound on Saturday (day 8) and there was no lead follicle or measurable growth from my ultrasound on day 3. My estradial was also only 28.3, which is super low. So the RE doubled my dose to 150iu. Kind of figured that would happen. I didn't respond to 50mg of Clomid, so what were the odds I would respond to the lowest dose of this? I go back in Thursday morning for another ultrasound and blood work. We will know more then.

I hate to jinx things and say this dose is working... but I am getting SO bloated that not even my water pill (for blood pressure) is making me pee much at this point. The water pill usually has me having to run to the bathroom every hour or two. Yesterday, I think I only went once the entire time I was at work! Also, my favorite shirts are fitting snug on my belly. B L O A T!!! I had horrible bloat when the Clomid was working, and bloating is a side effect of Follistim. So MAYBE this is a sign that now it is working.

The EARLIEST I would have my IUI at this point would be Saturday, but I am going to have to show some significant follicle growth by Thursday morning. I am sure there will be some growth, because I will be day 14 of my cycle on Thursday. I guess we will see.

Yes I understand the Bloat last cycle I had 3 Follies and felt PG cuz I was so bloated!!!

GL hope it works out this time for ya!!

AFM looks like I'm Oing early w no meds was afraid of that!! :shrug:

Is O'ing early bad? Get to the :sex:! Sometimes the benefits of the fertility meds can linger in our bodies for up to 2 cycles! I know the Clomid did in mine. You never know. It only takes one :spermy: and one egg.

I had bad bloat on Clomid, so I am curious how bad it will get with Follistim. I am sure it will be different. Right now, I feel like I did about 24-48 hours before ovulating on Clomid. However, Follistim is supposed to grow more follicles than Clomid... so I am kind of guessing the bloat could get much worse.

I am also having a lot of headaches. Can't tell if it's from the Follistim or from a sinus infection. My guess is sinus infection, but the nurse told me that it could be the Follistim or a combination of both. She said sometimes when you're estradiol is low and you are taking these shots, it causes headaches. I don't remember my last headache free day since I started the injections a week ago, so that's suspicious. I also had a headache that was 'migraine level' on Saturday. It was wretched. I thought it was because of how long I went without eating because of working a trade show for work. I felt like I couldn't even eat my dinner afterwords, but I forced myself too and I took ibuprofen. It was all I had in my purse and I figured since my follicles hadn't grown as of that morning, it couldn't really hurt anything. Plus the nurse never told me to stay away from it.

Also noticed today some tenderness and stabbing/pinching pain in the area of my right ovary. I REALLY think something is happening. Clomid gave me these pains in my ovary area too. I don't think I am ovulating or anything like THAT... but I think something is going on. I actually had to stand up for a few minutes with the pinches I was having, hurt too much to sit. It's gone now.

I guess if I actually HAD any OPK strips, I would use them to keep a check on things. I haven't even been temp charting. I am being monitored so much I figured there was no need for either.

A friend of mine who is pregnant is sending me her left over OPK strips, but I doubt I will get them until Thursday or Friday. She is also sending me her leftover crinone suppositories (progesterone) in case I need them since she has no use for them. My RE hasn't said word one about me using these after ovulation/IUI. I am guessing he is like my OBGYN in thinking that in MOST cases, if you fix the egg/follicle maturity problem you in turn, fix the progesterone problem. :shrug: They sound super unpleasant from what I have heard from all of the ladies on here, so I am okay with his philosophy for now! At least until the 7 dpo blood work where my progesterone is checked.

Yes i got bad geadaches from the Femara Too
They never checked my P afterwards so I was just told to do the P Suppositories!! :(
Kinda of a Staple w IUI and IVF I guess

I had to keep up w OPKs even being monitored cuz my O just pop up w no problems at all!!!
Sneaky SOB :haha:

I've been running like a MAD woman all morning had to cancel my Root Canal(darn ;))Cuz LO have fever this Am so took him to the Dr and I've been back and forth to the HS bringing parts to DS1 for his truck.... I want to shoot that thing :gun:

Just now chillin and catching up and I'm have sharp pains on the left ovary so I'm guessing O will be tonite or Tom we :sex: last nite and this Am will do tonite and Tom maybe we can do this w NOOOOO help at all!! ;)

I am so mad at my doctor. She has only done one set of labs and I was to come in this morning for another set. They turned me away and told me that there was no point. So now I have no clue where my progesterone is at or my hcg. :growlmad: She handed me a prescription for Synthroid 300mcg which I don't feel is right. That sounds like too much to me. I currently take 200mcg. There are other doses in between. She could have gradually worked it up to 300 if I actually need that much. :shrug: Thankfully I will go see a St. Louis doctor in three weeks and I won't have to deal with these people here.

I would definitely seek another opinion! If you want the test and are willing to pay for it for peace of mine they should do it!!!!!

Sweet, I feel like I should be understanding more of what you've written than I do! :blush: Sorry you're having doctor troubles, though, and it's good that you'll see some you like better soon! I've been wondering how soon into my potential pregnancy the infertility clinic would kick me off their client list. I think it's pretty soon--maybe when there's a heartbeat, even! Perhaps at 8 weeks. :shrug: Anyway, I don't want to go back to the ob/gyn practice that failed to catch my ectopic for a full month :growlmad:, so I may have an urgent scramble for a new doc! (And don't you think I'm not already considering new possibilities! :haha:)

I think it's hard to have too much progesterone at this point, but not sure. :shrug: But if I were you I'd want to see some test results!!! :grr:

Good luck catching the egg, Sis! :dust:

Yes u really need to feel comfy W your Labs especially w thyroid issues being high or low Can effect LO !!! :hugs:

Thanks PBl I feel like o will be today But my Realtor has thrown us into a Heap O Sh1+!!! :(

If/when I get pregnant, I will also be more than likely seeking out a new OBGYN. As you all know, I was less than impressed with her and her nurses. Then when the RE pretty much told me she read hubby's sperm analysis results wrong last February, that about set it in stone. I know she isn't a urologist, but if she doesn't know how to read the results then don't! As if that weren't enough to be done, I spoke with my cousin who also went to her. (not hubby's cousin who absolutely LOVES her, but my cousin who had a baby a year ago) My cousin was high risk because she was 40, and she said there were all SORTS of issues with the OBGYN and her nurses. The nurses were constantly giving her wrong information and communication was a huge issue. She actually encouraged me to look for a different OBGYN, because she was going to!

Gotta be comfortable with those docs! Glad you will be getting a new one Sweet!

Also PBL, I think you should just go ahead and update the thread. :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink: That beta is only going to confirm the obvious. :haha:

(Just kidding, do it whenever you want to. I am just excited for you!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->