My Noah - Warning: 13.4 weeks old - pics that some people might not like

BlackStar

Mummy to an Angel
Reaction score
I'm sorry if these pictures offend anyone in anyway - but I need to show off my perfect wee man in someway because I can't show other people because they might not like it. This is baby Noah - he died at 13weeks 4days and I carried him for 14weeks 5 days. He was born on the 13th January after a lot of pain and although some people may disagree he is the most beautiful wee man I have ever seen. Buried him today and it still hasn't sank in. He looked a wee bit different in real life to these pictures - but in one of them you can see his wee hand, it was so tiny you wouldn't believe it! I'm only 4ft 10 so I have wee tiny hands and he could have fitted into my hand!

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 804
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 644
  • DSCF0723.jpg
    DSCF0723.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCF0725.jpg
    DSCF0725.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 443
Aww he's adorable, so tiny just like his mum :) and his blanket looks lovely huni.

Sending lots of hugs XXXXXXXX

Sorry for your loss hun :(
I hope having the buriel has helped

:hugs:

Blackstar Noah is beautiful & such a beautiful name, 'fly high little one' :hug:

Aww hun i am so sorry for your loss :hugs: he is beautiful!

Thank you everyone, I was so worried about posting these pics! Fergie the hospital had gave him that blanket and they even gave it to me to take home, so I have that as Noah's first blanket, I knitted a wee teeny tiny multi colourerd one for in his coffin and had started a bigger one that I finished and drapped over his wee box! :)

That so nice that you have something that was Noahs to keep forever. I still have Zaras blanket and pink cardi and all the cards etc i got in a memory box.

lots of hugs XXXX

simply beautiful. play with the angels baby noah. hope the burial went as well as it could have gone and that you have time to grieve now. noah will always be with you, you have done him proud. hugs xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your perfect baby boy.
*hugs*
xx

so sorry you lost your baby boy hun, hes beautiful :hugs::hugs: fly high baby noah xxx

:hugs: So sorry for your loss, Noah is beautiful xx

So sorry for your loss. He is adorable.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"