My Noah - Warning: 13.4 weeks old - pics that some people might not like

Im so sorry for your loss. Noah is beautiful. its lovely that you got to see him. Not amny people who have a loss at your gestation would get to. Hugs xx

Blackstar, my heart is breaking for you. Noah is adorable. It's so sad, may he rest in peace with all the angels.
Sending you hugs xxx.

sleep well with the stars Precious lil boy. Night night gorgeous Noah. xxx

i'm so sorry for the loss of your wee boy. your photo's of him are lovely and something which u can look at as a reminder of him. god bless baby noah. xo

Beautiful picture of Noah, I am so very sorry xxx

I am so sorry and sad for your loss. Sleep tight baby Noah xxx

Honey he is beautiful. I wish I could have seen my little one. I'm so sorry for your loss xx

So sorry for your loss hun. What a beautiful name for a beautiful little man :hugs: X

he is beautiful thankyou for sharing xxxx

Thank you for all your replies - It makes it easier because it allows people to see he was real, sore of acknowledging he was a proper wee human! So thank you all so much, it means a lot and it has helped me be able to cry a little bit which I haven't been able to do because it doesn't feel real yet! I really appreciate this support - thank you all ladies! xxx

your little boy looks beautiful and sweet and at peace. i love the name Noah. I just know he is so proud of you. :hugs:

massive hugs and welldone for being brave enough to share you gorgeous Noah xxxx

ohh hun
baby noah is just so perfect..
lots of love emma xx

This is so moving and touching to see, he is a beautiful baby boy and I am so glad you shared this with us. With much love and hugs to you at this time xx

I am not offended by your beautiful little man, it is so perfect how you have laid him in his blanket. :hugs: I am so sorry for your loss.

Wow I'm sorry but they are amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing them hunni, and god bless your son xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->